Adele - Easy on Me

Started by Cowboy Nine, October 14, 2021, 07:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

October 14, 2021, 07:21:55 PM Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:30:22 PM by Nine Fushiguro.

Cowgirl

Cute but not epic like Hello tho.

Lucid Salvatore

Oh shit I didn't know it came out at midnight UK time

Lemme see

Cowboy Nine

October 14, 2021, 07:25:39 PM #4 Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 07:25:58 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
It's like a boring mix of Hello and Turning Tables.

'dele hun...

: :ruaided:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

bby ddy

Well....

sis has a formula and she gon stick beside it

Jon

Her voice sounds so good. 

Lucid Salvatore

Lol just as I predicted, this song is boring AF. And I hate how she approached this song vocally speaking. That "Go eeeeeEEEEEaaassy on me" gets annoying after the first verse/chorus.

This mess will go #1 based on her name alone but it definitely won't have the longevity of some of her earlier hits. Hello spent like 10 weeks at #1.

Kaeli.

This sounds fucking Iconic. Will listen in a few. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Nah it's not as epic as hello but it's a nice song

Vonc2002

A REALLY nice song. I like it