Nicki “praises” Santana for not talking about his sexuality

Started by Kalifornia., October 14, 2021, 10:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Lol. She just needs to shit the fuck up and go raise her baby 

Vonc2002

Not u dont talk about ur sexuality like if he did that would be a bad thing. ...... while this idiot sits like she just gave him a compliment.  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

There's undertones in this

i feel like there's mess between her and Lil Nas 

hate that for King 

bby ddy

pop

She's really disgusting,, has no real redeemable qualities.

Vonc2002

Oh I didn't even think about the lil nas angle. I thought they were cool
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Edge gorl

October 14, 2021, 11:09:03 PM #7 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 01:20:36 AM by You'nt know nann ho!
She was bein shady md honesly im glad QUING stopped mentionin her. I knew she aint fw him but now she doin too much. Bitch u rapped about ur pussy for a fckin decade....stfu

Shes a messy, pedo, rape apologist whore nd shes never seein tha upper echelon or tha charts again.

Nd her self hatin retard faggot ass fans can rot with her.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: pop on October 14, 2021, 11:06:10 PM
She's really disgusting,, has no real redeemable qualities.
!!!!

She's a horrible excuse for a person

Ma Lo

I'm through with Nicki. I just can't take her being disingenuous and ignorant anymore. She is such a disappointment and the fact that a lot white republican Trump supporters love her now after the covid vaccination thing is very disturbing to me. I really don't like her. I gotta find a new rap girl to Stan for. 

Cowboy Nine

October 14, 2021, 11:14:51 PM #10 Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 11:15:52 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2021, 11:07:46 PM
I don't think she ever recovered after he denied being a Barb, then he worked with Cardi.

:omf:

But he's showed her love and even reached out and wanted her on Industry Baby and she paid him. Just wack.

Edge gorl

Gtvgvggv

Shes homaphobic 

She mad he aint wanna come out on HIS time 

Ho fck u nd drake 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 14, 2021, 11:14:51 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 14, 2021, 11:07:46 PM
I don't think she ever recovered after he denied being a Barb, then he worked with Cardi.

:omf:

But he's showed her love and even reached out and wanted her on Industry Baby and she paid him. Just wack.
Wow I hope he completely ignores her existence again

pop

Then she name 3 gays boys for Marry , Fuck, Kill and name everyone but Lil Nasx ,like girl get over yourself. He was a child and you should understand that him coming out as a BARB would've definitely outed him cause your disgusting ass fans was already on a mission to do that. 

bby ddy

Quote from: pop on October 14, 2021, 11:32:50 PM
Then she name 3 gays boys for Marry , Fuck, Kill and name everyone but Lil Nasx ,like girl get over yourself. He was a child and you should understand that him coming out as a BARB would've definitely outed him cause your disgusting ass fans was already on a mission to do that.

Fuck marry kill?! Is she 14