Started by Kalifornia., October 14, 2021, 10:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

gvcvbxvcvccxcxxccc

what u doin wit yo hands that u can't hold the phone
:everythingok:

girl yo pussy gon swell up and fall apart
:nowgorl:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 14, 2021, 11:36:46 PM
I agree with Nic' tbh

I love Lil Nas, but his gimmick is being an overly flamboyant gay boy and he pushes his homosexuality down everyone's throats  :dead: I love how Santana just makes his music and goes on with his day.

!!!!!

Edge gorl

R kellys in jail on death row nd nicki on her way there

Lets evaluate wat we condoning u triflin hoes

Palladium

Quote from: 4 fucking k on October 18, 2021, 05:40:25 AM
I agree with Nic' tbh

I love Lil Nas, but his gimmick is being an overly flamboyant gay boy and he pushes his homosexuality down everyone's throats  :dead: I love how Santana just makes his music and goes on with his day.

!!!!!

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on October 18, 2021, 05:55:41 AM
R kellys in jail on death row nd nicki on her way there

Lets evaluate wat we condoning u triflin hoes
Rddd

Edge gorl

October 18, 2021, 06:21:04 AM #201 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:25:27 AM by You'nt know nann ho!
Nd yall sound like retards

Shovin his homasexuality !

Wtf have straight folk been doin?
Like stfu!

Yall jus not use to seein a blck fag operate outside tha bounds of bein a bitch bes friend, hair stylists, fag makeup artists

Folk rlly mad QUING is takin center stage

Dr Naomi Campbell

October 18, 2021, 06:29:02 AM #202 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:30:19 AM by cheap……to me
gfyyhgsfg as if Nicki and Satanna are rapping about black business, safe sex, christianity and greenpeace

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Palladium on October 18, 2021, 06:04:59 AM
Quote from: 4 fucking k on October 18, 2021, 05:40:25 AM
I agree with Nic' tbh

!!!!!

I-

The only reason it seems like Santana "goes on his way" is because he's not mainstream enough for his antics to concern you. Let's call a thing a thing, if Nas was flopping y'all wouldn't care.

:rudone:

Cowgirl

October 18, 2021, 06:45:26 AM #204 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:45:53 AM by Rudest Lil Madam
Mays really brought up Jans and Bey as if they didn't have entire eras before we got to see hear about their sensuality. :uhh:

Dr Naomi Campbell

October 18, 2021, 06:51:43 AM #205 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 06:54:21 AM by cheap……to me
Yet they still sang about sex :dead:
Beyonce was shaking her ass from the get-go and Janet was literally having orgasms on interludes on her ealier albums  :dead:
You act like there's 343 Lil Nas X around singing and rapping about being gay, sex parties, drugs etc we get ONE and it's too much? He sings about his gayness and it's too much? but it's Ok for Sanatana to look the way he does and for Nicki to spread her legs on stage every chance she gets?
He pushes his sexuality just as much as Nicki and Santana and Nicki's is even more explicit and raunchy :uhh:

Cowgirl

The point is that they did it on the dl and not the forefront where they initially got popular from it.

Cowgirl

Just shut the hell up already, damn. And is that Vic Mensa in your sig?

:ohwow:

Dr Naomi Campbell

You don't have a point, Bey and Jan aren't known for being virginal and nun-like
you don't get to police anyone sensuality
If it's ok for female artists, especially for Nicki and the way she carries on then it's ok for Nas
begone hoe