F
F
G
F
F
F

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 15, 2021, 12:03:53 AM
Didn't the straights just go ahead and actually SHOOT Santana tho??
gggdhdhssjsjsjsjssjsmmsm

:omgwatshappening:

Edge gorl

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Andthecategoryis...

This late shade to Lil Nas x. Girlllllllllll, I cnt believe Nicki was that butt hurt over that little boy at 40 years old. whew chile.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

CHOKE

jsjsjsjdjdjdndndndmdkdkjdkdkdkdfk

Love Nas but he's a troll

Nick probably sees through that a bit and don't fuck with him

Love them both

finish ha.

y'all take Nicki way too seriously

and ive seen gay black men themselves throwing "shade" at nas and not really being happy about his success so mess

And I didn't have to creatively interpret their words  or assume they were shading him. It was flat out and direct lol

I just mind my business doe.

Next case
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Cowgirl

Quote from: douda (black) on October 15, 2021, 02:05:27 AM
y'all take Nicki way too seriously

and ive seen gay black men themselves throwing "shade" at nas and not really being happy about his success so mess

And I didn't have to creatively interpret their words  or assume they were shading him. It was flat out and direct lol

I just mind my business doe.

Next case

Edge gorl

October 15, 2021, 02:21:56 AM #39 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:22:16 AM by You'nt know nann ho!
G

Nicki dnt like him cuz he was a teen frm tha south scared to come out to his fam nd fans wen he jus had blew up. Wtf is trollish bout tht boy comin out on his time :dead:

her homaphobic ass hopped onna track wit jesys ugly ass but wont evn give santana a ft, shes homaphobic nd fckin STUPID

OMG i think i hate her more than i hated jans m tinish

Edge gorl

Nd it was def shade thts been boiling for weeks 

He reached out to drake n nicki, drake said no

Nd nicki didnt evn respond to him nhnhnh
She responded to doja nd not him

She dnt like him!

Dr Naomi Campbell

´xx'´x' she only uses them when it's time to attack
and the funny thing is they're all probably in her comments nodding their heads in unison  :plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 14, 2021, 11:36:46 PM
I agree with Nic' tbh

I love Lil Nas, but his gimmick is being an overly flamboyant gay boy and he pushes his homosexuality down everyone's throats  :dead: I love how Santana just makes his music and goes on with his day.
and Santana wears XS maxi dresses, IG bad gyal make up and hooker heels and pushes his femininity down everyone throats  :plzstop:
Nicki references barbie this Chinese that and flaunts her silicone non proportionate ass, tits and hips every chance she gets too
Everyone has a damn gimmick