Bruised Trailer starring Halle Berry

Started by Lazarus, October 14, 2021, 11:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Come on Halle. Im excited to see her in sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BetterAngels

CHOKE

Why does this remind me of a Jlo movie?

b7

It's interesting to see the many different insecurities people deal with, even when discussing someone like Halle Berry. She got so much shit early in her career for being the pretty one, and was reduced to that in many ways. You can tell she's doing all she can to shed that perception, whether it be within the industry and amongst her peers, or from the public.

b7

Looks pretty good. I love that she's behind the film as well! Actors gotta get with the program and create more opportunities, although easier said than done. Fuck these racist, out of touch ass studios.

DopeSoul.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 15, 2021, 05:00:48 AM
It's interesting to see the many different insecurities people deal with, even when discussing someone like Halle Berry. She got so much shit early in her career for being the pretty one, and was reduced to that in many ways. You can tell she's doing all she can to shed that perception, whether it be within the industry and amongst her peers, or from the public.
!!!!
She's really trying to take unconventional roles

Cowgirl

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 15, 2021, 12:58:32 PM #11 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 02:53:23 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
A little too late if you ask me. She had bad representation, she passed on homeland but choose to star in Extant! The moves she is making now is what could have been done in the late 2000's. The trailer is decent. Wish her much success.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Teddy3891

Cowgirl

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 15, 2021, 12:58:32 PM
A little too late if you ask me. She had bad representation, she passed on homeland but choose to star in Extant! The moves she is making now is what could have been done in the late 2000's. The trailer is decent. Wish her much success.
She did an amazing job.