Y’all can we talk about that Jennifer Hough gorl for a second?

Started by Lucid Salvatore, October 15, 2021, 09:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

This was posted before 
:receipts:
Hough vs family Petty
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/complaint_jennifer_hough_v_kenneth_petty_nicki_minaj.pdf

I still see statements in this thread we have discussed weeks ago, it's all in the lawsuit.

/.\

Cowgirl

October 15, 2021, 05:28:53 PM #31 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 05:29:00 PM by Rudest Lil Madam
Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:28:11 PM
This was posted before
Hough vs family Petty
https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/complaint_jennifer_hough_v_kenneth_petty_nicki_minaj.pdf

I still see statements in this thread we have discussed weeks ago, it's all in the lawsuit.
I bet you sat there and read all 27 pages too.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 15, 2021, 10:56:33 AM
Quote from: plastic on October 15, 2021, 09:41:23 AM
i pray none of ur female relatives are ever sexually assaulted  :uhh:

All my female relatives wear modest clothing so they have nothing to be worried about

:trannyjblige:
Modest clothing doesn't stop someone from raping a person tho 😕

🔥🔥🔥

Annie

Quote from: Lucid Salvatore on October 15, 2021, 09:44:58 AM
Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 09:42:44 AM
I feel for her but what was the point of going on a talk show? Nicki wasn't the one who raped her. I could see if Nicki and Kenneth were going around doing intervenes, taunting, etc..

!!!!

And the rape mess happened like 27 years ago & Kenny already went to prison for it. Not this ho bringing up the mess 3 decades later  :kii:

It's part of the sentence to 1. register as a sex offender and 2. Leave the victims alone. 3. Don't harass or threaten people; one of their associates threatened to shoot her (the gun picture), they wanted her to recant the story and offered money.

Nicki also spread lies about her to a big audience, that's why she had to go on the show to reveal her truth.

It's a new issue. This started when he failed to register. Sentencing for failing to register will be in January 2022. They wanted her to recant the story to make this sentence go away.

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 05:28:53 PM
This was posted before
Hough vs family Petty

Yes i do research instead of waiting and saying I will eventually do research. Or start discussions with rumors and misinformation. Plus 27 pages isn't a big deal in my opinion.  :omgwatshappening:

/.\

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Annie on October 15, 2021, 05:34:12 PM
This was posted before
Hough vs family Petty

Yes i do research instead of waiting and saying I will eventually do research. Or start discussions with rumors and misinformation. Plus 27 pages isn't a big deal in my opinion.  :omgwatshappening:

vvvvvvxxxxxcb LASH this dummy
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

finish ha.

This was posted before
Hough vs family Petty

c. V c c. Vv. V.  V. V vv.  V v v v
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote83. In March 2020, Defendant Petty was arrested for failure to register as a sex offender in the state of California.
84. A few days after the arrest the Plaintiff was contacted by an old childhood friend, Black. They caught up, and the topic of Plaintiff's rape came up, to which Plaintiff stated, "she wished it could all just go away forever." Black responded, "I can make that happen."
85. A few days later, Black called her and informed her that Defendant Minaj asked for Plaintiff's phone  number  and  that  he  had  given  it  to  her.  Shortly  after  that,  defendant  Minaj  called Plaintiff. 
86. During the call, Defendant Minaj stated that she heard Plaintiff was willing to "help out" their situation  and  stated  that  she  would  fly  Plaintiff  and  her  family  to  Los  Angeles.  Plaintiff declined this offer.
87. Defendant Minaj then stated that she would send her publicist to meet with Plaintiff to craft a statement recanting Plaintiff's rape charge. Plaintiff denied this offer as well.   
88. Before they got off the phone, Plaintiff said to Defendant Minaj, "I need you to know woman to  woman,  that  this  happened."    Defendant  Minaj  hung  up  the  phone.  Within  days  of  this conversation, Plaintiff and her family suffered an onslaught of harassing calls and unsolicited visits.
89. A few days after Defendant Minaj called Plaintiff, Plaintiff's brother called her. He stated that two people reached out to a family member stating an offer of $500,000.00 from Defendant Minaj if Plaintiff wrote a letter recanting her rape claim against Defendant Petty. Plaintiff hung up, distraught that Defendant Minaj's instructed her associates to contact her brother, and her brother would even relay such a message.
90. This act by Defendant Minaj and her associates caused Plaintiff to panic because Black, who was in contact with Defendant Minaj, now knew where Plaintiff lived, where Plaintiff worked, and what Plaintiff's kids looked like.
Nicki is a disgusting rape apologist and is rightfully getting dragged for involving herself in this case

Annie

Last Monday Hough's attorney Blackburn filed a request for default judgement because the defendants failed to respond. They now finally asked for an extension, after the request was already filed, but Blackburn didn't accept it:

"I said NO!"  :plea: Blackburn told The Daily Beast in an email. "I told him to prepare his opposition to my request for default judgment and explain to the court why his client and her husband believe they're both above the law."
:ATLcameo:

This thing is not over yet.

/.\

Buy The Stars✨

LMAOOOOOOOO kaskdklas they said queen was gonna be cancelled.  nicki said NOT SO FAST

Annie

But sentencing is already scheduled. Hough will not recant her story. So yes her rap career will continue but her husband is in big trouble.  

/.\

Aalumeci.

This was posted before
Hough vs family Petty

Djdjjfufudueududud. END haaaa

Scott.

Quote from: Rudest Lil Madam on October 15, 2021, 09:42:44 AM
I feel for her but what was the point of going on a talk show? Nicki wasn't the one who raped her. I could see if Nicki and Kenneth were going around doing intervenes, taunting, etc..

I wish you would shut the hell up.

Cowgirl

This was posted before
Hough vs family Petty

I'm not reading 1 page let alone 27 pages of material based on someone I "dislike" :blink: