Eve Announces Her Pregnancy

Started by Freemala Harris, October 15, 2021, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 09:58:30 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 09:51:46 PM
yet none of it has been referenced in here as basis for the statement that was made

:dead:
u didnt reference anything other than jefree's looks when u said that guy was after money

sfsffsfsfsfs

:uhh: :uhh:

no matter how u spin this luv, u did the same thing Lonz did

which is assume someone's with another person because they want a coin. without knowing the facts for sure.

is that hard to understand?  :disgusted:

No. Jus hard to admit nnn

….ok.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 10:00:18 PM
yet none of it has been referenced in here as basis for the statement that was made

u didnt reference anything other than jefree's looks when u said that guy was after money

sfsffsfsfsfs

which is assume someone's with another person because they want a coin. without knowing the facts for sure.

sdadsadsaassa

it's really not that deep. we all do it here.

how u let him cheat

yes i did

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 10:02:43 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 10:00:18 PM

sfsffsfsfsfs

sdadsadsaassa

it's really not that deep. we all do it here.

really ain't!

but deep enough for u to go 11 pages wit meh lolz

:gotchafag:

….ok.

October 16, 2021, 10:20:58 PM #154 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 10:22:42 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
im saying its not that deep cuz u jumped down lonz's throat about it, only for me to find u doing the same thing on here within a quick 2 minute search

as i figured and said i would.

sfsfsffsfsfssf :omf:

people make assumptions about celebs and their unions without having the facts or insight.
it's done all the time. it's not that deep.

i was hoping letting u see urself doing the same thing would turn on a light bulb but apparently it's still a lil dim over there.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:14:39 AM
How many regular folks y'all know having kids in their 40s? It's not wise to me, but Eve, Halle, JLO and the rest of them have money for proper care so kudos to them. Good luck Eve!
Quite a few... Like a lot of my Friend's and former peers have old ass parents in their late 50's/early 60's now because they decided to wait to have children due to careers or whatever else

I also don't see why it would be unwise to carry a child to term unless there's some impending doom lurking around the corner. Any woman intentionally trying to have a baby in her late 30's or early 40's is gonna be doing whatever she can to make sure her already risky pregnancy goes smoothly.

Aalumeci.

October 16, 2021, 10:40:56 PM #156 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 11:05:59 PM by L0NZ.
Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 10:20:58 PM
im saying its not that deep cuz u jumped down lonz's throat about it, only for me to find u doing the same thing on here within a quick 2 minute search

as i figured and said i would.

sfsfsffsfsfssf :omf:

people make assumptions about celebs and their unions without having the facts or insight.
it's done all the time. it's not that deep.

i was hoping letting u see urself doing the same thing would turn on a light bulb but apparently it's still a lil dim over there.

omg enough!  :plzstop:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 10:20:58 PM

never "jumped down his throat"  :dead:

and no i didn't

vvcccxcc but keep quoting each other to make it feel legit !

:lopsided:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 06:55:05 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 06:50:13 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 06:27:53 PM
none of what ANY of us said in that thread was based solely on a damn photo

:plzstop:

But you did say the guy was only with Jeffree for money, because of what his exes looked like? Is that an assumption based on optics or no? An assumption at the very least right?

no

So the quote was fake?

You made an assumption, yes or no question.

Regardless of what "else" was posted, you assumed you knew the reason he was with Jeffree, even though you hadnt heard anything out of his own mouth. Yes or no?

Yes or no question.

Amazing

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 16, 2021, 10:22:26 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 08:14:39 AM
How many regular folks y'all know having kids in their 40s? It's not wise to me, but Eve, Halle, JLO and the rest of them have money for proper care so kudos to them. Good luck Eve!
Quite a few... Like a lot of my Friend's and former peers have old ass parents in their late 50's/early 60's now because they decided to wait to have children due to careers or whatever else

I also don't see why it would be unwise to carry a child to term unless there's some impending doom lurking around the corner. Any woman intentionally trying to have a baby in her late 30's or early 40's is gonna be doing whatever she can to make sure her already risky pregnancy goes smoothly.

Eve has always been super fit and healthy. She also has the best doctors.

Anything can happen in a pregnancy at any age. I've seen plenty of young women lose pregnancies and have disabled children and older mums with healthy babies.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 17, 2021, 12:06:54 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 06:55:05 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 06:50:13 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 16, 2021, 06:39:45 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 06:27:53 PM
none of what ANY of us said in that thread was based solely on a damn photo

But you did say the guy was only with Jeffree for money, because of what his exes looked like? Is that an assumption based on optics or no? An assumption at the very least right?

no

So the quote was fake?

You made an assumption, yes or no question.

Regardless of what "else" was posted, you assumed you knew the reason he was with Jeffree, even though you hadnt heard anything out of his own mouth. Yes or no?

Yes or no question.

sure

based of off much more than just a photo

which was

again

exactly my point from the START

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

October 17, 2021, 07:28:38 AM #164 Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 07:28:52 AM by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉
Didn't read any of the last couple pages, but all I know is that Kelly isn't on Check On It.