YES CHLOE!!!!!! Genius of Have Mercy

Started by Vonc2002, October 16, 2021, 12:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Her description of these lyrics makes the song even better and describes the "stupid" lyrics......
And she sounds good asf
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

b7

Ughhhhh when she starts singing the sample and explains the way it builds and why >>>

those parts always stood out to me along with the backgrounds but damn

:ohwow:

CHOKE

how u let him cheat

the way I truly expected to get a reasonable explanation of the lyrics after reading the replies in here

DIDN'T

:omf: :omf: :omf:

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

JCJ 🪐

I hate that thing she does at the end of certain words...like when she sings car-tee-aye-UH!
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

Vonc2002

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 16, 2021, 12:24:41 AM
Her description of these lyrics makes the song even better and describes the "stupid" lyrics......
n

Cowboy Nine