YES CHLOE!!!!!! Genius of Have Mercy

Started by Vonc2002, October 16, 2021, 12:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

b7

Normani sounds fine and she admitted (during her genius clip) that it's far from the most vocally challenging song, but, she wanted people to be able to sing along and the playful background vocals, pre hook and chorus are perfect for that.

My issue with her is her confidence. I just watched the rest of her genius interview and singing, and she couldn't even get through some of the raunchy parts without laughing and didn't fully commit. And when she did the outro written and recorded by Starra - the songwriter of wild side - she kept saying how shitty her take was in comparison and why she left Starra's vocals on it.  :-/ I don't like that. I get not being fully comfortable with the sexual stuff but she needs to at least believe in herself vocally and the songs she records and plans to push.

Nonchalantboi

This was dope her ear for placements >>>>>

🔥🔥🔥

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 01:30:54 PM
Normani sounds fine and she admitted (during her genius clip) that it's far from the most vocally challenging song, but, she wanted people to be able to sing along and the playful background vocals, pre hook and chorus are perfect for that.

My issue with her is her confidence. I just watched the rest of her genius interview and singing, and she couldn't even get through some of the raunchy parts without laughing and didn't fully commit. And when she did the outro written and recorded by Starra - the songwriter of wild side - she kept saying how shitty her take was in comparison and why she left Starra's vocals on it.  :-/ I don't like that. I get not being fully comfortable with the sexual stuff but she needs to at least believe in herself vocally and the songs she records and plans to push.

it's a lot easier saId than done bby

A LOT

and i'm sure the kkkamillas did a number on her confidence too. she's still young.

ton

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 16, 2021, 12:24:41 AM
Her description of these lyrics makes the song even better and describes the "stupid" lyrics......
And she sounds good asf
Not you Queenin out for these young gals, girl you about 50 go listen to Luther Vandross. Tired hoe.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 06:52:39 PM

A LOT

and i'm sure the kkkamillas did a number on her confidence too. she's still young.
oh you're 1 thousand percent right. Don't get me wrong! I'm just saying that's what she needs to work on in order to reach some of the goals i know that she has. She'll be ok

I'm rooting for her and it may take some years but i think she'll continue to garner success in her own way

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 17, 2021, 01:53:31 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 06:52:39 PM

A LOT

oh you're 1 thousand percent right. Don't get me wrong! I'm just saying that's what she needs to work on in order to reach some of the goals i know that she has. She'll be ok

I'm rooting for her and it may take some years but i think she'll continue to garner success in her own way

bet, i get what ur saying

i hope it dont take YEARS tho lol. cuz that..... that might be a damn problem