Queens to be affected by IATSE strike? Update: Good news! Deal reached

Started by TogetherAgain, October 16, 2021, 01:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Network tv film until late winter/early spring. This is a very serious issue, let's just remain hopeful and positive.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 16, 2021, 02:21:42 PM
Oh no.

And not Married to Medicine too.
NDNDNJDJDJDJKDJDJSNDNNS

Somebody DO something!!!! :uhh:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 16, 2021, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 02:52:21 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 16, 2021, 02:48:30 PM
Quote from: Troye on October 16, 2021, 02:30:22 PM
MEH its the writers assistants not the actual writers .. The writers could stand in solidarity but many wont cause they are not on strike

The writers themselves are covered by the WGA agreement, and will not be on strike.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/iatse-strike-tv-writers-assistants-deadline-1235090534/
No, the scope of the strike is much bigger. It includes camera operators, hair and makeup artists, production assistants, broadcast technicians, scenic artists, designers, audiovisual technicians, and more
so are they not getting paid enough?
My understanding is that it's related to compensation and long working hours with insufficient break time
understandable...it must be tough working full time in the entertainment industry.

….ok.

Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 16, 2021, 03:05:58 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 16, 2021, 02:52:21 PM
Quote from: TogetherAgain on October 16, 2021, 02:48:30 PM
MEH its the writers assistants not the actual writers .. The writers could stand in solidarity but many wont cause they are not on strike

The writers themselves are covered by the WGA agreement, and will not be on strike.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/iatse-strike-tv-writers-assistants-deadline-1235090534/
No, the scope of the strike is much bigger. It includes camera operators, hair and makeup artists, production assistants, broadcast technicians, scenic artists, designers, audiovisual technicians, and more
so are they not getting paid enough?
My understanding is that it's related to compensation and long working hours with insufficient break time
horrible.

well I can't fully enjoy tea knowing the people behind creating it aren't being treated fairly

Hope everything works out for them

how u let him cheat

MEH

nothing "meh" about it

these FAGGOTS need to pay them a fair wage/improve working conditions, period.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

BrandyFromTheFuture

b7

niiiiice

T4P! I hope it all works out for everyone even if Queens won't be caught in the crossfire. It sucks no matter what because people lose out on jobs regardless. I wouldn't wish that on anyone

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 16, 2021, 03:29:54 PM
Network tv film until late winter/early spring. This is a very serious issue, let's just remain hopeful and positive.
Most def  :blush:

I pray it works out

Sovereign.

The strike is justified honestly. Pay the damn workers. Hollywood kills me. :uhh:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 16, 2021, 04:59:18 PM
The strike is justified honestly. Pay the damn workers. Hollywood kills me. :uhh:

!!!

Rxxf

BRANDY

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 04:10:38 PM
MEH

nothing "meh" about it

i said what i fucking said deal with it or dont baby doll

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 04:53:53 PM

niiiiice

T4P! I hope it all works out for everyone even if Queens won't be caught in the crossfire. It sucks no matter what because people lose out on jobs regardless. I wouldn't wish that on anyone

agreed! it sucks all the way around but this is well life.  Alot of ppl arent paid fairly.  It needs to change around the board.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Troye on October 16, 2021, 05:16:13 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 16, 2021, 04:10:38 PM
MEH

nothing "meh" about it

i said what i fucking said deal with it or dont baby doll

you're really fucking stupid, tbh

but i gotchu, do ya thing

🤐

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Troye on October 16, 2021, 05:17:16 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on October 16, 2021, 04:53:53 PM

niiiiice

agreed! it sucks all the way around but this is well life.  Alot of ppl arent paid fairly.  It needs to change around the board.
thats why they're striking