Started by Edge gorl, October 16, 2021, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge gorl

This her tweet aftr them queers got shot at pulse

Lil nas is steppin on toes nd one of em is nickis homaphobic ho ass

BrandyFromTheFuture

Does the bible condone silencing female victims 

RAY7

I guess she skipped the fornication, envy, lust etc cuz...

Cowgirl

shante smith

Quote from: RAY7 on October 16, 2021, 04:47:53 PM
I guess she skipped the fornication, envy, lust etc cuz...
don't they all

I'm almost convinced it's one of the "commandments" to do so

Edge gorl

bby ddy

What does the Bible say about murder? Rape? Pedophilia? Hate?  Body modification? This fake ass Christian...

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 05:00:15 PM #9 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:04:29 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
Quote from: bby ddy on October 16, 2021, 04:57:01 PM
What does the Bible say about murder? Rape? Pedophilia? Hate?  Body modification? This fake ass Christian...
honestly I think a lot of Christians skip over what may apply to them out of convenience

The gays skip right over the "abomination" mess and get offended for people bringing up what's actually in the "holy book" and the heterosexuals skip over the fornication teas , instructions to "submit to ur husband", etc . And get uncomfortable when it's brought up for discussion .

If anything I'd say she's a real Christian cuz it's pretty common to do this ndndndnndnd

Edge gorl

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 04:57:41 PM
Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on October 16, 2021, 04:55:38 PM
This trini ho hates her fanbase
stop stirring up mess tranny

Its tru tho

Its time her barb fag n tranny fans face tha fact thr this gorl is surrounded by men who dnt condone tht shit....nd shes with em! She dnt condone tht mess!

ophmani

no sex before marriage is in the bible too

homophobic ass cunt  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

RAY7

Quote from: Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹 on October 16, 2021, 05:00:15 PM
Quote from: bby ddy on October 16, 2021, 04:57:01 PM
What does the Bible say about murder? Rape? Pedophilia? Hate?  Body modification? This fake ass Christian...
honestly I think a lot of Christians skip over what may apply to them out of convenience

The gays skip right over the "abomination" mess and get offended for people bringing up what's actually in the "holy book" and the heterosexuals skip over the fornication teas , instructions to "submit to ur husband", etc . And get uncomfortable when it's brought up for discussion .

If anything I'd say she's a real Christian cuz it's pretty common to do this ndndndnndnd
very true

RAY7

I don't get it though with Nicki
like it's your entire fanbase, and all the hairstylists, make-up artist; and fashion designers and stylists that she has to deal with almost daily 

Dr Naomi Campbell