Uh ohs

Started by shante smith, October 16, 2021, 04:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

STUNNA GOD

SSDDFFGGGCGFGFFFFFFFFVGFFFFFFF

Yea, I don't get what they're trying to prove here when it's a nigger mocking niggers...

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Freemala Harris on October 16, 2021, 04:57:32 PM
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

what's being covered up top ?
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

CHOKE

The point is he's always been controversial I guess...

how u let him cheat

no the point is yall aint say shit when he was joking about blacks, so fuck your outrage when he jokes anout the trans. BOTH groups are marginalized.

he's an equal opportunity roaster. deal.

Freemala Harris

October 16, 2021, 05:12:43 PM #6 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:12:59 PM by Freemala Harris
Hmph

I just started a million zorl march outside of netflix HQ

STUNNA GOD

Bitch who is YALL? Ima need you to simmer the fuck DOWN before it's you hanging from that goddam tree. With the ashy lips

FAGGOT.

CHOKE

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2021, 05:16:37 PM
Bitch who is YALL? Ima need you to simmer the fuck DOWN before it's you hanging from that goddam tree. With the ashy lips

FAGGOT.

kzksmskskskdmdmmddmdmmdmdmeemdmdmd

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2021, 05:16:37 PM

FAGGOT.

vvccbcxx bvcc BITCH i was talking about the trans gors that are in an uproar, not you FAGS

:plzstop:

angry self

DopeSoul.

CHOKE

Oph be killing me with the bout it bout mess

feisty self

how u let him cheat

shante smith

October 16, 2021, 05:31:28 PM #13 Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:32:51 PM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
I will say all the Rodney king jokes that became common in black comedy were a little  :unsure: to me once I actually saw the video footage as an adult

As a kid I didn't know who tf they were talking about but when I got all the tea I was like  :-o I can't believe it was ok to laugh at that mess. And I'd like to believe I can kinda find the humor in almost anything .

But That video is fuckin crazy

CHOKE