bitch what in the fucking fuck?

Started by how u let him cheat, October 17, 2021, 02:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

yo

FUCK

there had to be mental issues

but.... i just can't find any empathy for this motherfucker. a KID bro? a FUCKING FIVE YEAR OLD?

fucking SICK
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

This is terrible!
I wonder if the US will ever get their gun laws together. Probably not...

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 17, 2021, 05:42:08 AM
This is terrible!
The only way their laws will even be up for consideration is if it happens to a government official or someone senior in the cracker house

Dr Naomi Campbell

like what do people think the consequences are when people can buy guns like candy  :dead:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 17, 2021, 07:21:07 AM
like what do people think the consequences are when people can buy guns like candy  :dead:
dd
Like, is it a war zone? :dead:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on October 17, 2021, 07:33:12 AM
Quote from: cheap......to me on October 17, 2021, 07:21:07 AM
dd
Like, is it a war zone? :dead:

´c'f'f'dd'd'd'd'f'f'
Im screaming  :plzstop:
This is usually for Middle Eastern countries and African counties going through a damn civil war  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 17, 2021, 07:17:49 AM
This is terrible!
The only way their laws will even be up for consideration is if it happens to a government official or someone senior in the cracker house

Representative Gabrielle Giffords and 18 Shot Near Tucson

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/us/politics/09giffords.html&ved=2ahUKEwiglI-AttHzAhWzpnIEHU54CtMQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw170XX2VhuDdYYHEZElrEFW

they aint changin shit

:melmel:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: ophliyah on October 17, 2021, 08:18:11 AM
This is terrible!

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/09/us/politics/09giffords.html&ved=2ahUKEwiglI-AttHzAhWzpnIEHU54CtMQFnoECBQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw170XX2VhuDdYYHEZElrEFW

they aint changin shit

oh yall ain't got no hope fnfnfn

how u let him cheat

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 17, 2021, 08:23:10 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 17, 2021, 08:18:11 AM
This is terrible!

they aint changin shit

oh yall ain't got no hope fnfnfn
sure feels that way sometimes

Dr Naomi Campbell

Like the Reddit gals say THEY get guns to protect themselves against people with guns fnfnfnf'fn it's a never ending cycle of stupidity, suspicion and madness.

It reminds me of that scene in a movie of all the world leaders are sat around a table with their finger hovering above their own countries nuclear missiles looking at each other waiting for someone to flinch  :plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

And that story of the 2 year old a few days ago, killing his mother by  shooting her in the head whilst she was in a zoom call all because his father left the gun loaded with the safety off   :uhh:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: cheap......to me on October 17, 2021, 08:25:59 AM
Like the Reddit gals say THEY get guns to protect themselves against people with guns fnfnfnf'fn it's a never ending cycle of stupidity, suspicion and madness.

It reminds me of that scene in a movie of all the world leaders are sat around a table with their finger hovering above their own countries nuclear missiles looking at each other waiting for someone to flinch  :plzstop:

theres more aspects of it tho

niggas do home invasions, car jackings, etc etc etc with guns. so many get guns legitimately in order to protect themselves. some would even prefer not to. but when you got a family to protect, and you know niggas is out here armed it makes sense to get one for protection.

the issue for me is the gun laws and restrictions. they want niggas to go be able to pick up a gun like a fucking roll of toilet paper.

the NRA is the problem, tbh

como la whore

I've actually been thinking of getting a gun for my own personal safety. But I'm not one of those idiots who has 500 of them on display in my house  :uhh: :plzstop:

that's just.....weird.

it is getting very crazy out here and it would make me feel safer. Texas is a mess so I have to think about this stuff  :overit:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: como la whore on October 17, 2021, 09:00:39 AM
I've actually been thinking of getting a gun for my own personal safety. But I'm not one of those idiots who has 500 of them on display in my house  :uhh: :plzstop:

that's just.....weird.

it is getting very crazy out here and it would make me feel safer. Texas is a mess so I have to think about this stuff  :overit:

!

shante smith

October 17, 2021, 09:10:08 AM #14 Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 09:13:27 AM by Lady of Lithuania 🇱🇹
I've thought of getting a gun  but then I couldn't really justify needing  it. I think I woulda gotten one already if I was by myself in a house somewhere or something .

A place where someone can climb into my bedroom window from my yard or something . Vvvvvvv not the 14th floor of a secured building

I wouldn't say the thought is completely off the table but I don't think it's absolutely a must for me

Plus guns scare tf out of me.   :unsure: