How awesome would it be to see Bran tributing Janet with a slow jam?

Started by Wtv, June 23, 2015, 02:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

Can u imagine?

a Thats the way love go type of song, Got Til its gone..... something smooth :wub: :wub: :wub:
Id live

Cowgirl

CandyCrush

O M G !!! But imma need her to perform "Any Time, Any Place" :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Wtv

seriously, this makes some sense, Janet is an older generation than Bran, Bran loved Michael, her brother, Janet is an Icon and her slow jams fit Bran PERFECTLY.

Bran singing Janet would be f***** awesome. A song I love form Jan too is Velvet rope, that intro >>>>>>>  :'(

JaMuzik

Before I got into Brandy, I thought Janet had the most lush harmonies...I could see her doing a Come Back To Me mess ughhhhh

JRocka

Quote from: JaMuzik on June 23, 2015, 03:55:04 PM
Before I got into Brandy, I thought Janet had the most lush harmonies...I could see her doing a Come Back To Me mess ughhhhh

that's the same song in my head i think she would slay along with I Get So Lonely  :stressed:

JaMuzik

Quote from: JRocka on June 23, 2015, 04:03:14 PM

that's the same song in my head i think she would slay along with I Get So Lonely  :stressed:

wait, she would MURDER that  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Hugo

Brandy did always say at the begging of her career she wanted to be Whitney the vocalist and Jan the performer

JRocka

Quote from: JaMuzik on June 23, 2015, 04:08:47 PM
Quote from: JRocka on June 23, 2015, 04:03:14 PM

wait, she would MURDER that  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

especially on the bridge...i can imagine those lil runs be doing  :stressed:

CandyCrush

I'm almost lost in the holy ghost from my imagination ALONE, I can't even comprehend the EPICNESS of an actual performance.
I'd pass slap out! ughhhh YESSSS  for  "I Get So Lonely"