Brandy is pregnant omg Update: Brandy confirmed she is NOT

Started by 4 fucking k, August 25, 2017, 09:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

But she's on broadway doing all that dancing and shit now, right?
This girl really loves a burger mess huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

I will never understand why people are obsessed with this shit. She has said a million times that she ain't pregnant.

DrewBabyLove

Who's seen her on broadway?? Is she really this pregnant?

Vonc2002

I dont think she could or would do broadway if she was pregnant. This girl just be bloated af
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LiiVE

Does brandy have really bad fibroids? Because that's the only explanation I can see other than her being pregnant.

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 25, 2017, 09:05:48 PM
I dont think she could or would do broadway if she was pregnant. This girl just be bloated af
right

Y'all been saying she's pregnant since her tour in Europe  :kii: she been pregnant for a year?

4 fucking k

Quote from: BigDawg on August 25, 2017, 09:03:36 PM
I will never understand why people are obsessed with this shit. She has said a million times that she ain't pregnant.

m

Gorl hush. Ain't no one "obsessed" :uhh: this is a Brandy board, no? We are free to discuss her whereabouts and Sir the Babydaddy nutted in our fave, luv.

Vonc2002

Yea, i don't get these random bellys either.  Like, wtf

BigDawg

Brandy could not be pregnant and do the strenuous activity and training she has been doing for Broadway.

b7

6 days ago after her Broadway show

Unless you can suck in a pregnant belly? Stop following the shaderoom guys

DrewBabyLove

BigDawg

Quote from: element on August 25, 2017, 09:07:06 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 25, 2017, 09:03:36 PM

m

Gorl hush. Ain't no one "obsessed" :uhh: this is a Brandy board, no? We are free to discuss her whereabouts and Sir the Babydaddy nutted in our fave, luv.

I wasn't referring to the board I was referring to the shaderoom so wtf are you even talking about.

4 fucking k

If she's not pregnant then explain this low belly? :uhh: