RHOP Official Thread (Candiace Announces Pregnancy / Nnigga & Robyn Both FIRED)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 16, 2021, 01:37:34 PM
dhdhshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh

I think it feels like that cause there wasn't one BIG event that really defined the season.

Season 4 it was Ashley/Michael and the cameraman, Season 5 it was the fight.

It reminds me more of the earlier seasons of RHOP in that regard. There was a lot of different smaller issues going on this season.

Very true. I thought the Eddy rumours were gonna this season's scandal but Wendy shut that down immediately :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 16, 2021, 02:32:33 PM
dhdhshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh

I think it feels like that cause there wasn't one BIG event that really defined the season.

It reminds me more of the earlier seasons of RHOP in that regard. There was a lot of different smaller issues going on this season.

Very true. I thought the Eddy rumours were gonna this season's scandal but Wendy shut that down immediately :dead:
''!!

they way i already forgot about that rumor.   :plzstop: :plzstop:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2021, 01:33:04 PM
Quote from: ophliyah on October 15, 2021, 09:12:16 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 15, 2021, 07:58:29 PM
d

I feel like this season went by so fast. It was good... but at the same time, I kinda feel like nothing really happened.

BSNSNDNNSNSNSNSNNSNSSSNSNSNSS

cvvcvvcc !
DHDJJDNDNDDNJDJDJDNDNDNDND

Like seriously... nothing really happened. :uhh:

They went to somebody's house each episode and literally just sat there n bickered with some $5.99 wine and Trader Joe's hors d'oeuvres. When you really lay it the fuck out, NOTHING happened.

SNDNDNNDNDNDNFNNDNFNJDNFNDBFNDNNXNDNNSNFD
D
D
D
D
D
S
D
D

vcvbvvvvccvvvfvggvvvvcvvcvfcxxcfbvcvvvv

especially when you really sit back and sum it all up

these lashing were fun to watch but yea, there was kinda nothing

:plzstop:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

dhdhshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh

Yea and I prefer this actually. Those one issues seasons seem DRAWN tf out.  Arguing about one damn thing the whole fckn season is exhausting for me, so I cant even imagine what it is for them. I think back to that BLAND ass bolo mess and ugh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

dhdhshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh

I thought that was gonna be the THING too. Wendy said NOT so fckn fast :trannyjblige:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

dhdhshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh

SSDDGDHDHDHDDHSHHDHDDHD

!!!! It got shut down so fast. They hyped it like it was gonna be MESS.

:omf:

Vonc2002

Dont play with family because i'll whip yo ass
:plzstop:
Dr. Wendy!?!?! :guys:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2021, 03:11:43 PM
dhdhshdhdhdhdhdhdhdhdh

SSDDGDHDHDHDDHSHHDHDDHD

!!!! It got shut down so fast. They hyped it like it was gonna be MESS.

:omf:

yea they made it seem like wendy and eddie were on the damn ROCKS

they seem closer than any other couple on the show, tbh

:dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

STUNNA GOD

SHSHSHDJDJDJJDJDJDJDN

Wendy's insecure! Marriage on the rocks! 

Or she just has a banging body for the first time in her life and wants to flaunt it.... cuz she just bought it.

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on October 16, 2021, 05:38:43 PM
SHSHSHDJDJDJJDJDJDJDN

Wendy's insecure! Marriage on the rocks!

Or she just has a banging body for the first time in her life and wants to flaunt it.... cuz she just bought it.

:udontlookok:

M-Rocka

*random soundbite* LIGHT YO ASS AHP!!!!!

Us viewers:  :omgwatshappening: :shannonsmissing: :udontlookok:  :calmdownsis: :diddraispoot: :guys: :disgusted:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Trey on October 15, 2021, 07:58:29 PM
d

I feel like this season went by so fast. It was good... but at the same time, I kinda feel like nothing really happened.

BSNSNDNNSNSNSNSNNSNSSSNSNSNSS

I feel like the season just got started. I don't want it to be over yet :dead:

Kalifornia.

I can see them sticking with this cast next season. I don't see Mia going anywhere, unless it's by choice. 

Plastic.

mia's husband is so nasty bddndbbbdd

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time