Brandy Interview on Kempire Radio LIVE!

Started by BRockaBaby, July 30, 2015, 09:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

he is basically saying he is not gonna ask about new music cause thats a typical interview  :usuresis: :usuresis: :usuresis: :hmph: :hmph: :hmph:

BRockaBaby

OMG! These questions.....I can't. How many versions of "how do you feel?" LOL I can't

Aalumeci.

Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 30, 2015, 09:35:06 PM
Quote from: KippCarruthers on July 30, 2015, 09:33:35 PM
Who the fuck is this interviewer and why the fuck he asking this complex ass questions !!!! Get to the meat of the convo what is the ep gon sound like!  When is it coming!   He pissing me off!   After the break:   Does brandy believe in soul
Mates!?!??   Niggga!!!! ( Kevin hart voice!)

!!!!

Like i don't get how these people don't get that it's NOT what we care about. That's what we have Iyanla and them for. Since when is Bran Queen Spirits?

Like ya'll gon get a definite answer anyway :uhh:

And it's a 70 minute interview, why would he jump right to that. Its clearing coming.

Quote from: L0NZ on July 30, 2015, 09:46:22 PM
Who the fuck is this interviewer and why the fuck he asking this complex ass questions !!!! Get to the meat of the convo what is the ep gon sound like!  When is it coming!   He pissing me off!   After the break:   Does brandy believe in soul

!!!!

Like i don't get how these people don't get that it's NOT what we care about. That's what we have Iyanla and them for. Since when is Bran Queen Spirits?

And it's a 70 minute interview, why would he jump right to that. Its clearing coming.

I respect that!  I am really digging the convo but he legit asked the same questions 56 ways already

I swear her music doesn't age!  I'm listening in my car and almost doesn't count is slaying me

BRockaBaby

Quote from: KippCarruthers on July 30, 2015, 09:51:44 PM
Quote from: L0NZ on July 30, 2015, 09:46:22 PM

!!!!

I respect that!  I am really digging the convo but he legit asked the same questions 56 ways already

yea that's more my issue. it's the same questions in different words. I'm enjoying it but it has been SLIGHT overkill on the "how are you feeling?" stuff.

Shut up about few things Troy!

This girl better PREACH!

I keep almost getting upset then she say something else profound that makes
Me praise dance

So he really gon not ask real questions tho

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 30, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
wait Human is going awf

I'm riding down the blvd bumping it!  I forgot how much she killed this track!

BRockaBaby

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 30, 2015, 10:12:45 PM
wait Human is going awf

!!!! it had a little something extra to it this time around lol

martian