5 Years Since Put It Down Premiered

Started by TogetherAgain, April 27, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TogetherAgain

(Meant to post this yesterday but it slipped my mind).

Put It Down made its premiere on April 26, 2012. I can't believe it's been that long already.

What are your thoughts on the song five years out?

To date, it remains one of my most listened to Brandy songs and I will forever cherish the memories of hearing her slay urban radio.

Quote from: Brandy"I just felt like, [when] being gone for such a long time, you need to come back with something strong and shock people. Make them go, 'Wow, who is that? Oh my God, that's Brandy? I didn't' even know she can sound like that. Didn't know she would do a song like that?' Because It's completely different than anything I've ever done."

Do you think she'll come out swinging with something as edgy for her next project?

MAY

wizzy

best video she's had in a decade
if i may speak candidly

Cowboy Nine

yummy

I really tried to force myself to like this but this Nintendo production and the sight of Piss all over Brandy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Uni on April 27, 2017, 11:42:31 AM
if i may speak candidly

uhh no its not lol

Right Here Departed is her last official good vidya to me

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ulysses

Brandy!! Treat us fans better! 5 damn years...

AIDS

wizzy

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 27, 2017, 11:54:20 AM
if i may speak candidly

uhh no its not lol

Right Here Departed is her last official good vidya to me
c
im sure it is.

The Brandy Barbie

if i may speak candidly

I think she only put out 4.  But I agree.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 27, 2017, 11:49:07 AM
I really tried to force myself to like this but this Nintendo production and the sight of Piss all over Brandy

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

The Brandy Barbie

Wait. Forgot about "Beggin'". And it was a good video except for the modern product placement and hairstyles on a couple girls.  I think I still like the PID video a little better.

The Brandy Barbie

April 27, 2017, 12:28:04 PM #14 Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 12:28:21 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Quote from: Brandy"I just felt like, [when] being gone for such a long time, you need to come back with something strong and shock people. Make them go, 'Wow, who is that? Oh my God, that's Brandy? I didn't' even know she can sound like that. Didn't know she would do a song like that?' Because It's completely different than anything I've ever done."

And this is exactly what the song gave.  Great reintroduction.