Random thoughts ...

Started by b7, December 26, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

December 27, 2017, 12:21:01 AM #45 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 12:24:00 AM by black nerd.
mind. body. spirit.

i've learned that there's no way to really and truly be without all three working as a unit to support you. no exceptions.

LOONA.

So ur cheating on me?

And tbh I don't really know how to be coy or hold back. I don't like wasting my time or leaving things floating in the air for interpretation.       

MelMel

b7

Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 27, 2017, 12:18:18 AM
I just finished college finally after several years (non-consecutively) and two breaks...and now...im at at loss of what to do next, and where to start...
are you passionate about what you majored in?

b7

Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 12:21:01 AM
mind. body. spirit.

i've learned that there's no way to really and truly be without all three working as a unit to support you. no exceptions.
!!! Whew

When one falls off track, ur fucked. At least until u get it all back in order of course

For me, it starts with my mind.

b7

Quote from: Andrais. on December 27, 2017, 07:13:13 AM
So ur cheating on me?

And tbh I don't really know how to be coy or hold back. I don't like wasting my time or leaving things floating in the air for interpretation.       

sddfff we never messed babe

:stressed:

Thank GOD. And !!!!

He was tryna give ?I?m fine. We?ll talk later  :) ?

n

Girl, save it. let me speed up the process for you

Gilgamesh.

December 27, 2017, 10:43:38 AM #51 Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:43:58 AM by Gilgamesh.
Mentally and emotionally I feel like I'm in the best place I've been all year. Really can't wait to start 2018.

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: 1RIG on December 27, 2017, 10:31:40 AM
Quote from: black nerd. on December 27, 2017, 12:21:01 AM
mind. body. spirit.

!!! Whew

When one falls off track, ur fucked. At least until u get it all back in order of course

For me, it starts with my mind.
I agree that it all begins with the mind.

it's so powerful. The way we  think can really change so much about our lives.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: jtwoeleven on December 27, 2017, 12:18:18 AM
I just finished college finally after several years (non-consecutively) and two breaks...and now...im at at loss of what to do next, and where to start...
understood. don't sweat it too much!

I feel like college is promoted as ESSENTIAL to the American Dream, when it's really just an experience

It's educating ourselves that is essential. And that is really only a portion of the shit we go through in the American College system, it's alot of extra FLUFF that they present in a nicely wrapped package and CHARGE us for :uhh:

Me and my brothers in sister did the same thing. Graduated high school, gotta work hard, gotta get scholarships!
i got out and the jobs were listed to where I could barely make RENT and afford a car. And this is after the wait period of finding a damn job. I was PISSED and angry for a couple years.
:hmph:

but I tell ppl to just take college as an experience, my education is actually still going, just learning about life in general.

that's what I suggest, just continue to move yourself toward the things you're interested in, or passionate about... it's like being a rabbit, when the right opportunity presents itself, hop on it. But never get stuck, what is right, may only be right for right now... use it and then hop on the next opportunity. Good luck!

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

I love that advice bent

It really isn?t for everyone. I was listening to a podcast the other night, and this Black Gay guy around our age literally said he told a man he?d stop dating him unless he planned on getting a college degree Sndndndndnfn :uhh: i was really taken aback

I can see wanting someone to have dreams and aspirations but why confine that to getting a degree only? eek. People put so much on that

Lazarus

Quote from: 1RIG on December 27, 2017, 12:10:09 AM
Back to my random thought ..  i pray Brandy is still working with dope young producers but quality ones as well

U hear some of these girls go independent and their music sounds soooo cheap. These Faith Evans projects have been HORRIBLE

Yeah Something About Faith is in the pits. Incomparable was slightly better. She needs to let the disco incorporated/influenced tracks to too but I understand that's her thing.

GRAND

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 27, 2017, 10:43:38 AM
Mentally and emotionally I feel like I'm in the best place I've been all year. Really can't wait to start 2018.
!!!

:stressed:

GRAND

2017 sucked!

I did some stupid shit but it was all a learning lesson. I have a better idea of who I am these days.

MAY

I have such a hard time forgiving people and letting go of resentment when I feel wronged.

I know it's not healthy, but it's hard to get over that shit sometimes.

GRAND