Dionne Warwick Reveals If Brandy, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey, & Mary J. Blige ar

Started by silentbx, April 15, 2021, 05:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Not im not sure if toni wants that tho. Who doesn't wanna be known as legendary or iconic :dead:
The old girls really are the most shady :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JCJ 🪐

Queen Is So Beautiful

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Harlem on April 15, 2021, 07:14:47 PM
LOL these idks are sending me  :plzstop:

gvfhjkhgfhjkgvc  i don't know if i took it the wrong way but i was like "Wow" when she said "I don't know" about Mariah ...i mean Auntie D come on now...Brandy has the potential to be and u don't know about Mariah... gurl... that's...shady to me... sorry.

Young

bby ddy

Quote from: Young on April 18, 2021, 08:55:01 PM
I'm excited to here that Letoya is going to be playing her

:stressed:

I thought that was axed.

Dionne recently expressed that she wanted Teyana to play her although I feel like LeToya woulda been a much better choice.

shante smith

wait she shaded GODni?

if so she's an old JEALOUS whore 

if not ugh kwee "that's what friends r for " is my jam. Nice to see she's still alive 

Amazing

The only one she kinda complimented was Mary J. Saying she has the ability to be legendary/iconic.

RAY7

She called Brandy very talented, said her voice is like an instrument and she's a "double threat" as a singer and actress. I'd call that a compliment 

Young

Quote from: bby ddy on April 19, 2021, 10:24:06 AM
Quote from: Young on April 18, 2021, 08:55:01 PM
I'm excited to here that Letoya is going to be playing her

:stressed:

I thought that was axed.

Dionne recently expressed that she wanted Teyana to play her although I feel like LeToya woulda been a much better choice.

So letoya is doing a movie it sounds like
And Teyana is doing the tv mini series