Tinashe: Songs For You Live From Duke University

Started by Lazarus, April 19, 2021, 11:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Young

KingDavid

I love Tinashe but this was tragic  :dead: Who authorized this mess? One outfit ? Like I'm Confucius  :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: KingDavid on April 19, 2021, 12:48:15 PM
I love Tinashe but this was tragic  :dead: Who authorized this mess? One outfit ? Like I'm Confucius  :plzstop:
it was absolutely DISGUSTING. :uhh:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

FRANCE

April 19, 2021, 02:46:18 PM #6 Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 03:57:09 PM by FRANCE
I started watching it when it came out, but had to turn it off after 10 minutes when I fast forwarded and realized she was giving the same vibe throughout the whole thing. Overall, it looked like a high school talent show.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: FRANCE on April 19, 2021, 02:46:18 PM
I started watching it when it came out, but had to turn it off after 10 minutes when I fast forwarded and realized she was giving the same vibe throughout the whole thing. Overall, it looked her high school talent show.
HDHSHDJJSJDJSJSJDJSMDNDNDNSDNND

!!!!!!!!!!! She looked a fool, the choreography was a fool, she definitely gave me a white high school dance team mess.

STUNNA GOD

Her white girl preteen build SENDS me. Girl stop wearing mess that does nothing for your childish ass shape.

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on April 19, 2021, 02:51:24 PM
Her white girl preteen build SENDS me. Girl stop wearing mess that does nothing for your childish ass shape.

:udontlookok:

Shhshshddhdhchc

These long legs and arms keep me hollering. I love princess but she needs to stop.

KingDavid

It was one twerking move that sent me :plzstop: Nashe was up there having the time of her life and I'm sure that means that Duke check had already cleared  :kii: :kii: Cuz I know the audience was giving a  :hmph: :shannonsmissing: :mmyulost: :usureuok: :disgusted: :unbothered:

Ma Lo

Cowboy Nine

Young

Young