Oh No: Kevin Hart Steps DOWN As Oscar Host!

Started by Freemala Harris, December 07, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

I don't watch the Oscars nor do I find this imp funny but it was 8 years ago. Are y'all really offended?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Zanny on December 07, 2018, 08:25:01 AM
Quote from: Steffon on December 07, 2018, 07:18:51 AM
People make mistakes

and people get fired from their jobs for said mistakes

:letsmessfag:

Yep !

If king cosby can sit in jail for some old Date rape mess Kevin can go lolz

Cowgirl

I don?t find him funny but he?s a comedian, it?s their job to make fun of fucked up situations. No?

Kurama

You dont really have to be offended to hold folks accountable. Past, present, or in the future.

Fuck this thing.

RAY7

I can?t believe he said all that stuff
it looks like something that would be said on here
let?s see how this turns out for him

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Kurama on December 07, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
You dont really have to be offended to hold folks accountable. Past, present, or in the future.

Fuck this thing.

eh....

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

He?s a comedian. He?s going to say offensive shit. I swear people are pussified these days. I don?t think he?s funny at all but don?t crucify him for old shit. And the shit that he said is no comparison to what Cosby did.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kurama

Im sure if Kevin was white and was tossing nigger around and threatening to beat them a few years ago the Blacks wouldnt be tryna give this a pass. But we swear we're progressing as ppl right?

Ch...

Zankou.

Quote from: Kurama on December 07, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
Im sure if Kevin was white and was tossing nigger around and threatening to beat them a few years ago the Blacks wouldnt be tryna give this a pass. But we swear we're progressing as ppl right?

Ch...

Cowgirl

Plus he apologized directly to LGBTQ and stepped down, what else is he supposed to do?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kurama on December 07, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

Ch...
Niggers and fags are not exactly the same tho..

Kurama

Ppl who are  black and gay are tho...ur on bsource love.  What are we?