Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Celine! "Yeah yeah yeah yeah!" The way she effortlessly hit that riff :everythingok:

Vonc2002

cody watch this all the way thru now THIS was a lowkey battle

Aretha felt some sorta way that celine was kinda the VOCALIST of the night and she was trying to sing over her and shit. I cry everytime at that last run celine does at the end and aretha following behind with the same sloppy ass run and basically closing the show with "Alright GOODNIGHT guys" Bitch, IM gonna get the last note tonight :kii:
But celine STILL was in awe of Aretha during the performance

They talked about the mess on stage here, hilarious

and here's mariah being MAD because she cant fckn sing like celine

not i was heading towards the backup singers cause that's where i thought i belonged. u damn fckn right :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

December 02, 2017, 05:55:46 PM #242 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:56:29 PM by Mu
Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 05:52:40 PM
a Ke-
nvm everybody knows what Im gonna type

Nigha. Clock out. I like all kinds of artist and she's just one of them. No one says anything about you liking a fucking shanti and Mya mouse assed voice. Don't bark up this tree bruh.

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 05:48:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:46:20 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 05:44:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:10:42 PM
  Like I like fantasia but she gets samey to me after a while. Same ol YELLING on everything. Like, do u have the ability to just hit a beautiful note?show the upper end of ur register with it being screams? That's what I'm talking about
but I just posted vids of her doing what you asked
she's samey. luv her dearly tho
she does a lot with her voice though, can you admit that?
a lot of different things despite her tone
i honestly dont feel like she does. I love Fantasia but i need more
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

December 02, 2017, 05:57:43 PM #244 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:58:37 PM by Mu
And are people in here pretending like Beyonce sings live ! I have seen and heard it all

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:50:49 PM
Celines tone is jarring..... 
Beyonce sings the same 8 notes over and over.
Mariah is the fucking voice and it's not for debate won't be reading any more of the foolishness in this thread.

Da fuck? The fucking Christmas concert when she was pregnant she sounded the fuck immaculate.
Yea I always thought her and Whit were like a packaged deal at the top. Just two incredible Voices on another level.

i mean ... if Kelly Price sings backup for you...

Mimi Prime played no games

H.#.G.*.Z

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:55:30 PM
cody watch this all the way thru now THIS was a lowkey battle

Aretha felt some sorta way that celine was kinda the VOCALIST of the night and she was trying to sing over her and shit. I cry everytime at that last run celine does at the end and aretha following behind with the same sloppy ass run and basically closing the show with "Alright GOODNIGHT guys" Bitch, IM gonna get the last note tonight :kii:
But celine STILL was in awe of Aretha during the performance

They talked about the mess on stage here, hilarious

and here's mariah being MAD because she cant fckn sing like celine

not i was heading towards the backup singers cause that's where i thought i belonged. u damn fckn right :plzstop:

DJDJJFJFJnnnnnnnnn

I gotta watch this when I come back.  I gotta run some errands.

I actually was looking for this performance the other night, and I must have been typing in the wrong thing or something.

I love these group performances!

:gorlonfire:

#Mu7

December 02, 2017, 06:00:49 PM #247 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:01:32 PM by Mu
Quote from: BENTLEY on December 02, 2017, 05:58:41 PM
Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:50:49 PM
Celines tone is jarring..... 
Beyonce sings the same 8 notes over and over.
Mariah is the fucking voice and it's not for debate won't be reading any more of the foolishness in this thread.

Da fuck? The fucking Christmas concert when she was pregnant she sounded the fuck immaculate.
Yea I always thought her and Whit were like a packaged deal at the top. Just two incredible Voices on another level.

i mean ... if Kelly Price sings backup for you...

Mimi Prime played no games

That bitch showed more vocal versatilty in vision of love than almost every fucking singer on the planet on one song....hell than most of these bitches mentioned have shown on entire albums.

RAY7

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:55:46 PM
a Ke-

Nigha. Clock out. I like all kinds of artist and she's just one of them. No one says anything about you liking a fucking shanti and Mya mouse assed voice. Don't bark up this tree bruh.
Mya sings better than Kelly bruh

yummy

the end of this performance takes me down cgdvbnfm

Chaka let out a note @ 8:12 and before she could even finish it that damn linebacker has to try and one up her

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:57:43 PM
And are people in here pretending like Beyonce sings live ! I have seen and heard it all

#Mu7

December 02, 2017, 06:02:23 PM #251 Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:03:48 PM by Mu
Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 06:01:04 PM
a Ke-

Idgaf bruh. That's the point I'm trying to make. You guys clearly have to know I don't stan for Kelly because she's some kinda powerhouse. Are you dumb?

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on December 02, 2017, 06:01:29 PM
the end of this performance takes me down cgdvbnfm

Chaka let out a note @ 8:12 and before she could even finish it that damn linebacker has to try and one up her

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Aretah doesnt like to be on stage and be oversang BUT I guess i get it

RAY7

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 06:02:23 PM
Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 06:01:04 PM
a Ke-

Idgaf bruh. That's the point I'm trying to make. You guys clearly have to know I don't stan for Kelly because she's some kinda powerhouse. Are you dumb?
just the fact that you're in here talking about "Beyonce sings 8 notes" when you stan for Kelly at all makes you look dumb. :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on December 02, 2017, 05:57:43 PM
so u about to sit in here and act like beyonce cant sing :dead: :dead: :dead: