MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Blackpantha

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 19, 2019, 12:29:05 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 11:51:25 AM
Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 19, 2019, 10:49:01 AM
AND HIV and AIDS.  :ruaided:

:watchit:

What? It has the highest HIV/AIDS prevalence in the Caribbean.

Because of the white American and European sex tourists that take advantage of these poor guys.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: African Queen 2.0 on August 19, 2019, 10:42:09 AM
Murders, rapes, vodoo, slavery, sexploitation, poverty, earthquakes and hurricanes.  :disgusted:
uno what's crazy?
All this happens in the west  :-o

Justaway_

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on August 19, 2019, 09:14:57 AM
Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 07:48:10 AM
Quote from: Hotline Baph. on August 19, 2019, 04:29:53 AM

:disgusted:

Oh my gosh! They're talking about my country Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Yes, the life in Sint Maarten/Sint Martin is great. That's why we have so many foreigners coming to our country. I'm so grateful to be from SXM. But I feel bad for these people. I had no idea life was so rough for them in Haiti.
thats because of all of the racism and colorist right?

You surrounding girls have always treated Haitians like SHIT, from what I've been told. Shame on you

this is so true  :dead:

many of them emigrated to Chile, of all countries. Not Republica Dominicana, not Puerto Rico, not even Colombia or Panama, they fled to one of the coldest and whitest countries in south america because others didn't want to deal with all the issues Haitians bring :dead: says a lot about the caribbean gorls tbh

Blackpantha

Quote from: Justaway_ on August 19, 2019, 01:56:09 PM

Oh my gosh! They're talking about my country Sint Maarten/Saint Martin. Yes, the life in Sint Maarten/Sint Martin is great. That's why we have so many foreigners coming to our country. I'm so grateful to be from SXM. But I feel bad for these people. I had no idea life was so rough for them in Haiti.

You surrounding girls have always treated Haitians like SHIT, from what I've been told. Shame on you

many of them emigrated to Chile, of all countries. Not Republica Dominicana, not Puerto Rico, not even Colombia or Panama, they fled to one of the coldest and whitest countries in south america because others didn't want to deal with all the issues Haitians bring :dead: says a lot about the caribbean gorls tbh

Pump your brakes hunty... We are very welcoming in the Caribbean. Welcoming and very warm. So pump your brakes hard hun.

:ohhey:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Kaeli.

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Drogon

The gag is you girls have it.

Did y'all live there? 

Blackpantha

PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Naomi Hit Me

well the Dominicans, Cubans and ricans don't like the darker skinned Haitians
The way Haiti and DR share the same the land but live polar opposites lives

Blackpantha

Quote from: Omi on August 19, 2019, 03:27:42 PM

well the Dominicans, Cubans and ricans don't like the darker skinned Haitians
The way Haiti and DR share the same the land but live polar opposites lives

Very true
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Drogon

Quote from: Blackpantha on August 19, 2019, 03:16:31 PM
Quote from: Drogon on August 19, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
The gag is you girls have it.

Did y'all live there?

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

These tea pots

Yet we got kindergartners getting gunned down as they take naps and random Mexicans gunned down as they swipe their snap card. Hell is right here

:nowgorl: