Brandy confirmed to appear on the BET awards

Started by Temporary, June 22, 2015, 08:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: BowDown on June 22, 2015, 10:13:44 PM
Quote from: brandyology on June 22, 2015, 10:09:50 PM
It would be cool if she hosted. Them even asking her shows how much power she has in the industry. And she could've came out to some crazy performance to open the show like Monique.
No. That's too far.
:melmel:

Lol not exactly like hers, but I'm sure her team could've came up with something dope it's unlimited possibilities.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: D.E.E on June 22, 2015, 09:35:53 PM
Quote from: Glock on June 22, 2015, 09:16:33 PM
no shade but Bran was approached to host the awards last year and she declined or something
so thats what the big thing was about her being linked to the awards.. it was never a performance

I'm glad she declined on that mess tbh. Bran is bigger than hosting award shows. We need sis OPENING the show or closing it with a PERFORMANCE

What do you mean? If that is true, it would've been an excellent opportunity for her.  Chris Rock hosted last year, I believe.

Cowboy Nine

Ok maybe somethings ins the work.

Debut of the EP single or something?
:supluv:

Cuban0

Quote from: Miranda on June 22, 2015, 09:52:43 PM
Hosting the Awards would have been a fantastic gig. Are u guys crazy?

Xtina hosted the EMA's during her peak.

monk al-taqi

this is a good look to be included in a commercial

It means she has a broader appeal

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

The Brandy Barbie

Yeah, and Brandy's cohosted awards shows before, too, when she was an"it" girl in the 90s.  I remember she hosted a show with LLCoolJ, and some other award show, I think the AMA's, with Melissa Joan Hart.

Bish

Quote from: Skegee Girl on June 22, 2015, 10:23:53 PM

Yeah, and Brandy's cohosted awards shows before, too, when she was an"it" girl in the 90s.  I remember she hosted a show with LLCoolJ, and some other award show, I think the AMA's, with Melissa Joan Hart.
Yeah she hosted Soul Train awards a couple times and AMAS.

4everSLAYanafan

idgaf ....I just want to see her ....tf she's going to be there .. :usuresis:

Jon

Hugo

Her team better have his SHITTING from head to toe! In not fuxkin playing this go round

STUNNA GOD

Probably announcing Zoe Moon and presenting. Kinda like what she did with The Game years ago. I don't even think I watched last years show....

JaMuzik

I hope Queen slaps in some yaki, at least just for that night...I need my long haired Ghan  :stressed:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: JaMuzik on June 23, 2015, 12:05:26 AM
I hope Queen slaps in some yaki, at least just for that night...I need my long haired Ghan  :stressed:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not here for this short wig.

JCJ.

I hope she performs, but I doubt it. I'm glad she'll at least be there.

JCJ.

Quote from: Trey on June 22, 2015, 11:59:07 PM
Probably announcing Zoe Moon and presenting. Kinda like what she did with The Game years ago. I don't even think I watched last years show....

!! Yeah