Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 05, 2016, 09:33:12 AM
WestGOD

:stressed:

Ford is fcking crazy btw.

Definitely one of the best TV villains i've seen in awhile. He's EVIL :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

GRAND

December 05, 2016, 06:41:31 PM #1938 Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 06:41:56 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on December 05, 2016, 05:35:01 PM
welp no westworld until 2018
vCcCCCVCCCXCCV

I saw that

Did you know the show had been in production HELL?

The first episode was filmed in 2014 and the fourth and remaining were filmed this year  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

They apparently stopped to do rewrites

I will say they kept the plot together well

But it kinda explains why some of the episodes were slow as fuck and others were fast paced and full of information

BAPHOMET.

omg omg OMFG  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Just finished the last episode. What a mindfuck  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

GRAND

Bitch

When Ford had 'lores spraying bullets, my mouth dropped

He's insane. Yes they deserve to be treated better, but ultimately they're robots. What are they gonna live forever? Why is their freedom so serious to him

Crazy fag

BAPHOMET.

That's what was in my mind every time Maeve and her lil crew killed somebody.  :uhh: I felt so conflicted because I wanted them to escape.. BUT...
They're killing people who are only doing their jobs.
:stressed:

GRAND

Yeah I want the Asian Fag killed

None of those people deserved to die

I'm usually down for a rebellion mess but they're god damn robots

I guess the fact that they're becoming self aware and conscious is supposed to soften our response to their feelings, but Fck that

Love maeve but she needs to be taken OWT :overit:

GRAND

Actually that Fag jacking off while at work deserved to die

Gilgamesh.

Westworld :gorlonfire:

The William twist was so clever. Poor 'lores she can't catch a damn break ffffff

Gilgamesh.

ddddddddddd when the Asian guy had to check if he was a host :kii:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on December 05, 2016, 10:00:29 PM
Bitch

When Ford had 'lores spraying bullets, my mouth dropped

He's insane. Yes they deserve to be treated better, but ultimately they're robots. What are they gonna live forever? Why is their freedom so serious to him

Crazy fag

i thought it was weird they revealed Arthur's identity last week and not on the finale. To think Ford was in control the whole time :plzstop:

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

If the next ep' of The Walking Dead isnt good.... I just... I dont know.  :udontlookok:

This season has been pretty bad. Then they had the NERVE to spend an entire ep on that dyke and she didnt even die like I hoped.
Mid-season finale this Sunday and im kinda   :overit:

I just want them to KILL Negan and get back Rick not being a bitch pussy

MelMel

Quote from: Baphomet. on December 08, 2016, 06:10:59 PM
If the next ep' of The Walking Dead isnt good.... I just... I dont know.  :udontlookok:

This season has been pretty bad. Then they had the NERVE to spend an entire ep on that dyke and she didnt even die like I hoped.
Mid-season finale this Sunday and im kinda   :overit:

I just want them to KILL Negan and get back Rick not being a bitch pussy
n