What's B7's Next Single?

Started by shaunlamont89, December 07, 2020, 10:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Luxury on December 07, 2020, 07:39:58 PM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on December 07, 2020, 04:32:00 PM
MOST OF YALL DON'T HAVE A CLUE :dead:
LIVE WITH B7 FROM NOW UNTIL ABOUT THE END OF NEXT YEAR.
SHE IS DEFINITELY GONNA DO MORE GREAT THINGS WITH B7" AND I'M QUOTING
SOMEONE ON HER TEAM WHO HELPS MAKE THOSE DECISIONS!!!

:cheerup::letsmessfag:
:everythingok:

Ffffff

Imagining trying to remain hype about these songs same time next year has me 
:hmph:

If she really wants to drag this shit out then I hope the deluxe is basically a side b with a full album worth of other songs she did cuz chhh. I know some of y'all love it but to me the music isn't strong enough for a 2.5 year campaign.
:unbothered:

Andthecategoryis...

WE ARE OVER IT!!! Everything in my good sis camp move so slow and they work harder instead of smarter. We should have been had the deluxe and we should be gearing up for the 4th single and video to drop mid January to close out the ERA.

They should have released the deluxe or B7 EP Experience with 7 new songs and that could have carried us over for 2021 and then gave us an ole nasty Christmas album by the end of next year. Not to mention, isn't she tryna reboot Moesha and do more Broadway mess....like sis let's go and move on to the next.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

BranNu

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on December 11, 2020, 01:04:50 AM
WE ARE OVER IT!!! Everything in my good sis camp move so slow and they work harder instead of smarter. We should have been had the deluxe and we should be gearing up for the 4th single and video to drop mid January to close out the ERA.

They should have released the deluxe or B7 EP Experience with 7 new songs and that could have carried us over for 2021 and then gave us an ole nasty Christmas album by the end of next year. Not to mention, isn't she tryna reboot Moesha and do more Broadway mess....like sis let's go and move on to the next.

Not Broadway

BranNu

Her and her team suck

There so many possible single on this album and we've got nothing so far

They could've easily realease her 4th or 5th single by now with a mv to promote it

After the Verzuz, BBMA and the Soul Train Award would've been a perfect time to drop them

BranNu

They should've dropped as many single as possible to make this era last as long as it can

Because she probably wont come out with another album until the next four years