New Snippet of Brandy’s “Borderline”

Started by HUGO, March 26, 2019, 08:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noni

Quote from: Babyface on March 27, 2019, 02:10:04 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 26, 2019, 08:24:22 PM

I wonder if this is 'Bipolar'
i don't like how her voice sounds like the way she was talking in her interviews when she was preserving her voice when she was on broadway

So now that we know a bit more... which song is this?

Seven

Quote from: Noni on July 02, 2020, 09:14:11 AM

i don't like how her voice sounds like the way she was talking in her interviews when she was preserving her voice when she was on broadway

In another post, i think someone said this is "Black Barbie" but i'm not sure

Noni

Quote from: Seven on July 02, 2020, 09:33:51 AM
Quote from: Noni on July 02, 2020, 09:14:11 AM

In another post, i think someone said this is "Black Barbie" but i'm not sure

Now that you said it I think I have a vague memory of that

Thank you!

GYNandTONIC

Quote from: FRANCE on March 26, 2019, 09:51:37 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on March 26, 2019, 09:46:46 PM
one of the things I use Brandy for is melody. None of the snippets have that. Even the "she's a bottom bitch" era snippets. Maybe the music will help it

Right. Just a bunch of vocal stacking and her showing off. No melody at all. The ONLY song I use is the Follow Ur Heart mess. The music and melody is gorgeous.

If Follow your Heart is not on the album, I'm throwing it in the trash.

I'm not playing w/ Brandy either. These snippets just take me to another place like nothing else has. I need that song!

lovechild

Quote from: RIGs on March 26, 2019, 09:21:52 PM
Iiiiim the only one

Don't get it fucked up

:loose2when:

I'm the only one. That's gonna get fucked up. In the end.  I'm on the borderline . Don't wanna be schizo this time .

Le Champ

Therealsypano

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 02, 2020, 01:23:55 PM
one of the things I use Brandy for is melody. None of the snippets have that. Even the "she's a bottom bitch" era snippets. Maybe the music will help it

Right. Just a bunch of vocal stacking and her showing off. No melody at all. The ONLY song I use is the Follow Ur Heart mess. The music and melody is gorgeous.

I'm not playing w/ Brandy either. These snippets just take me to another place like nothing else has. I need that song!

This song is her Michael Jackson's Human Nature !!!!

lovechild

Yeah I really wanted follow your heart. Hopefully it's on the deluxe . Camper needs to put out Bran Camp too . After all these years Brandy should really feed us with atleast 18 songs.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on July 02, 2020, 01:23:55 PM

LOL its not on the album I don't believe. I need that song as well. Bran needs to understand how much we love a harmony lashing from her
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track