Biiiiiitch new Ghan snippet

Started by Young, August 29, 2018, 11:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Young

ssssssss

yawl really do be tryna out-edge eachother with the comments in here

To me a small snippet of her BG layering shouldn't warrant all this.
I'm just glad shes posting/talking about the MUSIC and that its drawing near.

although I understand to a degree the frustration behind the snippets not sounding like full songs. But Ghan is dissecting tf outta these records and doing what she does best. and that's been evident in the snippets she's posted. judging it too soon isn't wise IMO

Ma Lo

Its not about outedgeing each other we are mad and frustrated with how long its been since we've had new music and her posting a mediocre snippet makes us angrier. Simple math. We are sick of waiting for nothing.

Young

its coming bby

Yawl act like she's over here just randomly posting snippet with no details or plans of an album. The delays have definitely been annoying but she's letting the gorls know flat owt a project is coming SOON, and that she's putting finishing touches on the project.

ton

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2018, 08:04:52 AM
ssssssss

yawl really do be tryna out-edge eachother with the comments in here

To me a small snippet of her BG layering shouldn't warrant all this.

gonna stop ya right here hun.

She's been releasing "snippets" for like 5 years now so the girls are livid and rightfully so.

But yeah saying it's disgusting and all that is too much :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 30, 2018, 08:13:04 AM
its coming bby

Yawl act like she's over here just randomly posting snippet with no details or plans of an album
There are details and plans? Damn i missed that.  What are they?
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Ulysses

Can?t wait to hear the full!

Her voice is mimicking the instrumentation. I wonder if her voice will be played over it in the final production

Gilgamesh.

Afrodisiac15

I?m sorry it doesn?t excite me at all, sounds too full and bulky. Like damn Brandy just sing smh..

brocka4life

Same thing every Brandy thread. The girls will get the album and hate it.

?We waited 6 years for this??

Mrd0ndada

August 30, 2018, 09:58:42 AM #73 Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 09:59:54 AM by Mrd0ndada
If y?all are tired of waiting........ ummmm stop waiting!    Simple.   Clearly all of the bitching isn?t speeding up her process, so deal! 
🙄

BORderline

Quote from: brocka4life on August 30, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
Same thing every Brandy thread. The girls will get the album and hate it.

?We waited 6 years for this??

Djdjsjjjsjdjusus
D

D
F

The same girls saying the same hating shit.
:kii:
I mean, u don?t use and we got it. But u still feel obliged to repeat 173662728 times.

FggnT