Things you wish you'd had done differently?

Started by Kurama, July 26, 2016, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

What are some things in the past that you wish you would have done differently? What do you think would have changed about the situation?

1stsecuritybank

Shit everything I'm so sensitive n weak n it's caused 100% of all my problems. But I'm clean this mess up tho

Kurama

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on July 26, 2016, 02:00:45 PM
Shit everything I'm so sensitive n weak n it's caused 100% of all my problems. But I'm clean this mess up tho

No one is that weak  :'(

Glenda

Wish I would have stood my ground more in college with certain guys and I wish I wouldn't have been so afraid to go after the guys I really wanted.  :ohwow:

LOONA.

July 26, 2016, 02:02:38 PM #4 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:03:08 PM by Drais.
I regret continuing to live with my roommate after he confessed he had feelings for me. If I had moved out and given him some space maybe we'd still be friends.   

Kurama

Quote from: Glenda on July 26, 2016, 02:01:50 PM
Wish I would have stood my ground more in college with certain guys and I wish I wouldn't have been so afraid to go after the guys I really wanted.  :ohwow:

I really wish I was less afraid to be myself in college. Being a double minority at an HBCU is just ...whew.

GRAND

Zankou.

Young

I regret not dragging the shit outta Drais for STILL not giving me the name of the man in his fckn avi

Kurama

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 02:02:38 PM
I regret continuing to live with my roommate after he confessed he had feelings for me. If I had moved out and given him some space maybe we'd still be friends.   

Drais, honestly, are you like a heart throb there?

Gilgamesh.

Kinda wish I had finished University, it would be have made my career progression so much easier. But i'm in a really good job now so I guess it was in God's plan for my life.

SouravMay

My Waka Flocka Flame interview. It's so bad I had nightmares. When I found out nigga had 11 million FB fans later I gagged.

Hope I'll do better with Rick Ross...
B7

1stsecuritybank

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 02:01:18 PM
Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on July 26, 2016, 02:00:45 PM

No one is that weak  :'(

Yes bby I am. But I'm learning not to take shit personal even w fam

Young

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 26, 2016, 02:05:11 PM
My Waka Flocka Flame interview. It's so bad I had nightmares.

Dmfmfmffmfmfjfjfjffjfjfjfjfffffff
Cc
C
C

C
Cc
C
C

Where is the interview Hun

Glenda

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 02:03:02 PM
Quote from: Glenda on July 26, 2016, 02:01:50 PM

I really wish I was less afraid to be myself in college. Being a double minority at an HBCU is just ...whew.

Ch... I can only imagine. I went to a diverse art school in the city, but I can understand how that would be overwhelming.