Things you wish you'd had done differently?

Started by Kurama, July 26, 2016, 01:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

To add to the depression....

I do wish I could UNMEET some people

I'm really fucked up in ways that I can't tell literally anyone.

Blah.

But you deal day by day and see the brighter picture. Some people are just lessons.... I just hate that I ever had to be taught certain things.

Rxxf

Quote from: GRAND on July 26, 2016, 08:14:32 PM

Blah.

But you deal day by day and see the brighter picture. Some people are just lessons.... I just hate that I ever had to be taught certain things.

You seem stronger for it, tho.
And you're still here, to do things differently.
BRANDY

BranLover

Blah.

!!! You put it perfectly!

GRAND

Quote from: Ralf on July 26, 2016, 08:15:55 PM

Blah.

stronger but idc

Wish I could get away with murder

:melmel:

Rxxf

Quote from: GRAND on July 26, 2016, 08:18:18 PM
Quote from: Ralf on July 26, 2016, 08:15:55 PM

Blah.

stronger but idc

Wish I could get away with murder

:melmel:

Don't let external factors take you out of your true nature.
Misery loves company.
BRANDY

GRAND

Yeah I'm fine

But unfinished business is annoying

:bvy:

I'm very happy today though, and blessed for the life that I have

Rxxf

BRANDY

D.I.E.G.O.

4 fucking k

Is it bad that I don't regret shit I've said? :ack: Even the CRUEL mess?  :ack: I'm over here reminiscing and kii-ing at the same damn time. Good thread, Bre.

4 fucking k

When you realize you really only have yourself in this life, you don't live a life of regrets or grudges. You just push forward. That's where I am in life. I just stay focused and motivated. 2016 really has proven to me that I can do anything I set my mind to. I don't take anyone who tried to hurt me seriously. There's something so FREE about living life this way. On your own terms with no regrets or even a thought of what so and so would think.

Ex boyfriends, backstabbing "friends", foes, LATE family members, etc. LOVE them all tbqfh. Jah bless. May they live a prosperous life and things. Just don't bother me or my grind lolz.

b7

Quote from: Scott. on July 26, 2016, 02:18:39 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 26, 2016, 02:16:04 PM
scott bby you should go back if you can!

Lack of confidence keeps me from doing it.  :stressed:
aww you should take great solace in the fact that you're actually way further along than most. Many people DREAM of just have 2 or 3 semesters to go

There's a reason you got that far. With this new space that you're in and headed toward, I think you'll be able to breeze through it in a way you can't quite see right now. Go back and slay!!

Kurama

Real

Yeah I ain't participating in these therapy sessions no more Bre  :hmph:

Kurama

v

Yall stop. I think it's a testament to the spirit & camaraderie of the board being able to share these things. Plus its beneficial because you could get support from people you may have never thought you would have before. Its affirming. Plus it refreshing talking about something other than music stans and who's flopping!

:traciandchelle:

STUNNA GOD

d

I wish I came out sooner.

I wish I would've experienced and experimented more during my youth. I feel like I missed out on experiences and things that could've interested me in high school. I spent a lot of time in my early adulthood trying to figure what interested me when that was a critical part of the high school experience... :dead:

Wish I held on to my truest best friend. She got into some stuff and we just grew apart. I think about her alot... probably my biggest regret

Wish I joined a fraternity in college.

Honestly, I just wish that the fag I am now... I was a lot damn SOONER. Lol!!

:letsmessfag: