Black women caused the downfall of the black family. Do yall agree?

Started by Sinpool, July 26, 2016, 05:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

But yea, my lite ki still stands. Do I find it ironic that Day demands respect for black women when he goes so hard against them on here? Yea lol

Real

Right. Because Beyonce, Ciara, and somehow Karreuche (?) aren't seemingly undervalued by black men, that statement was false. God, you're an idiot. I'm really convinced you aren't a female now..

leftout

Quote from: Genesis on July 26, 2016, 07:09:20 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 26, 2016, 07:05:59 PM
Real, you won't ever not be pressed by me, huh? Get over me faggot
He's a bitch ass lame
& he always being indirect and can't ever come for a bitch without a cosigner. He's just as weak as they come and he can find somebody else to be perturbed by.

MelMel

Real

Quote from: aGhoulact on July 26, 2016, 07:12:17 PM
He's a bitch ass lame
& he always being indirect and can't ever come for a bitch without a cosigner. He's just as weak as they come and he can find somebody else to be perturbed by.

Who exactly is co-signing me and how am I being indirect when I'm speaking directly to both of you idiots?

:plzstop: :plzstop:

You're just really, really unintelligent. My God

leftout

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 07:10:25 PM
Right. Because Beyonce, Ciara, and somehow Karreuche (?) aren't seemingly undervalued by black men
I listed those women because they're the ones MayDay hates on the most. It was a joke :dead: wow wow, ur kinda slow as fuck

leftout

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 07:13:35 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on July 26, 2016, 07:12:17 PM
He's a bitch ass lame

Who exactly is co-signing me and how am I being indirect
you didn't quote me with your response, faggot. You dropped that weak ass :uhh: so I'd pick up on it, rather than explicitly stating what you thought. It was indirect, it was a bitch move, and I have you pressed.

leftout

BrokenHeartsHeal

this foolishness has a lot of yt ppl kiiing on their timelines thats for sure