Do u guys enjoy being hated or seen as evil

Started by 1stsecuritybank, July 26, 2016, 09:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1stsecuritybank

I do amongst family of course. These same ppl will be the same ones begging me for money when table turns. I don't beg anyone too proud but my lowest point only making me stronger n preparing me for victory. A higher power watches n he knows. Anyway do y'all I actually get off to make ppl feel my pain

1stsecuritybank

And not in some psycho killing shit but in a cold way. I don't speak to ppl anymore I jus give them usual stare n keep pushing. I'm a bitch cus of what I've gone thru can't trust anyone n sad thing I was a good person who cared now I don't give a fuck. But doesn't mean I don't feel symphony just that I won't let anyone walk over me

1stsecuritybank

And it's has nothing to do with not wanting to work I jus have zero tolerance for mental games. Seem like I'ma be homeless cus I refuse to let ppl play w my anxieties. I wouldnt do dem the same if I was in their place. It's like fuck it.

1stsecuritybank

People need treat ppl how they wanna be treated. I wish I was born in Africa on a village real talk. No worries just happy n free. I hate this country and pray for its demise. People here can't respect others n all pettyshit like talking about someone. Who does that on a job when u have time. Y'all may think this trival shit but Its not. What's so hard about respecting others personal space. its ok to group on men sides now. If I did that to a co-worker they think I wanna fuck. I'm so tired of this shit and it keeps happening at every job. I fucking hate life itself. I pray it gets better for me

1stsecuritybank

Then I have to put up w bullshit w family or else I'd be homeless. People see your weaknesses they'll run over it. I hate Ever running my mouth about my problems. One thing I did not do was tell my dreams that's something they will not know. My cousin hates me since I was a kid but all sudden wants to be friends n ask me what's my goal in life n how I plan to archive. What make u think I'ma tell u that. Even if I was successful n accomplished all I see out to do I'm not telling u shit for free. These ppl think I'm stupid I know they hate me and wish me dead. But a higher power has me here for a purpose. Every mistake n road I travel down he has my back. He knows my heart and he is only one by my side. I'm gonna prevail and we I do I won't have any anger in my body. Amy member on here going thru same thing know we are loved. Despite our past things will get better. Don't fall in their trap of bring nothing in life

CHOKE

July 26, 2016, 10:18:09 PM #8 Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:27:00 PM by Chokeme
Not evil or hated but not as an equal if that makes any sense

Regardless of race or gender I never want to convey a sense that we're on the same level physically or financially. I always want you to feel less than in my presence.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw