LOVE AGAIN Solo Version

Started by Cuban0, June 19, 2020, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demm_

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 02:05:03 PM
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on June 19, 2020, 02:01:03 PM

I'm really nervous it's going to be layers on layers of vocals w/ contrasting textures and off beat melodies. I understand it's apart of her  style, but I don't need more of it. She had a great balance through her career and now I feel like she is leaning too hard to one side.
I agree with this COMPLETELY! It's like now she's ODing with the layers and harmonies and I'm not pleased AT ALL! All the lil snippets she was releasing over the yrs, that's what there was too much of in EVERY song for me. Like, why can't u just let ur lead vocal be in the forefront for ONCE! All these other oohs and aahs while the verses are going on is aFCKNnnoying.
!!!!
It's too much for the common ear. Harmony overdose, if you will...

Rxxf

June 19, 2020, 10:26:04 PM #151 Last Edit: June 19, 2020, 10:28:39 PM by Rxxf
Brandy has always controlled her harmonies.
I don't see why she'd change that now.
:dead:

Y'all being extra as hell.
BRANDY

Andthecategoryis...

Y'all are crazyyyy, most literally begged for this version when she posted it when it was clearly a demo or something she was using to play around with for when she performs it solo.   Her vocal choices were everything and that lazy/robotic Full Moon tone at the end swiped me bald. Its clearly a sympathy gift for the fans (here gworls) and not going to be on the album, not that serious.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Demm_

Well, if baby mama is any indication....
:cheerup:

but we'll see, I guess. 

Demm_

Quote from: KippsHusband on June 19, 2020, 10:27:33 PM
Y'all are crazyyyy, most literally begged for this version when she posted it when it was clearly a demo or something she was using to play around with for when she performs it solo.   Her vocal choices were everything and that lazy/robotic Full Moon tone at the end swiped me bald. Its clearly a sympathy gift for the fans (here gworls) and not going to be on the album, not that serious.
I'm so happy she gave us this

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rxxf on June 19, 2020, 10:26:04 PM

Because what we've been hearing isn't indicative of that. We didn't just pull that out of thin air :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on June 19, 2020, 10:28:41 PM
I'm so happy she gave us this
DITTO!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on June 19, 2020, 10:28:04 PM
Well, if baby mama is any indication....
:cheerup:

but we'll see, I guess.
An everywhere FOOL :omf:

Demm_

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 10:35:46 PM

Because what we've been hearing isn't indicative of that. We didn't just pull that out of thin air :dead:
:damselindistress:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on June 19, 2020, 10:37:06 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 19, 2020, 10:35:46 PM

:damselindistress:
Darin........
:omf:

Musicboy88

Quote from: Lee on June 19, 2020, 04:13:44 PM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on June 19, 2020, 04:03:29 PM
I have a feeling we might need to tread lightly on this topic. We don't want Brandy to loose confidence now. If you don't think Brandy will cancel literally everything then you don't remember national symphony orchestra fiasco. I hope Brandy sticks with the plan and promotes the hell out of the new project regardless.

:plzstop:

I mean if the people around her aren't being honest, then she needs to hear it from someone else  :plzstop:
I'm not too concerned though. I'm sure this is not reflective of the album.

At this point brandy is independent! Now she can decide where she wants to go musically. But I will say she definitely need honest people in her circle. But we just have to wait a. See how this album turns out musically. I think I'm more concern with dj camper production more than anything.

Musicboy88

Who begged???? Lol

CREAM.

And why is she so quiet again on social media

:overit:

Hope she doesn't pop up two days before album release time with a "hey guys! LOL!"

And a few interviews for "promo"

CREAM.

Quote from: Musicboy88 on June 19, 2020, 11:07:53 PM
Who begged???? Lol
SDDDDFFDDDDDFFGGDDFghh

Ma Lo

This is the only solo mess I don't use so far. Freedom Rings and Bby Mama kinda blew me away.