I Wish Brandy Would Work With Them Again...

Started by .betterwiseup, March 25, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Rxxf

Quote from: 1.7 on March 25, 2017, 06:15:12 PM
Celo would probably die before Brandy actually releases something

Wha Tha
BRANDY

Real

Quote from: AYR on March 25, 2017, 05:17:05 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 25, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
Quote from: AYR on March 25, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
They shaded her so no
"Had to tone down the vocals so she can sing"
fuck them tbh

That wasn't shade at all. Stop reaching.

Quote"This was a song that Cee-Lo had wrote. Then this executive from Atlantic heard it and he was like, 'I want to use this for Brandy.' So he made it happen?he got Brandy on the track. But what he did was, he had this other girl demo it so Brandy could want to do it. Cee-Lo had demo'd it himself, but Michael took the song and had another girl to do it so Brandy wouldn't be intimidated hearing Cee-Lo's vocals. The way Cee-Lo originally sung it, it was so good, so hard, that they didn't want Brandy to be like, 'I can't sing like him.' So they had this other girl sing it to make it sound lighter. Overall, I was just happy to do a song with Brandy. I loved the outcome."
yea this was shade. Cee-Lo rapist ass can sing but not to the point where Bran would be intimidated. She's sang with WHITNEY

Yea not really feeling that quote either tbh

Wtv

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 25, 2017, 06:15:36 PM
:uhh:
So weird

its called dark humor, darling. but you probably didnt even know what that is
:nogrammynoneck:

Cowgirl

Quote from: GLOCK PARTY on March 25, 2017, 04:35:16 PM
Whew
This damn song!
Her and Ceelo>>

I really been campaigning for them to mess again for about 5 years now
Cee lo is amazing
Bran SANG THIS

Digital Hipster

Quote from: .betterwiseup on March 25, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
Quote from: AYR on March 25, 2017, 05:04:07 PM
They shaded her so no
"Had to tone down the vocals so she can sing"
fuck them tbh

That wasn't shade at all. Stop reaching.

Quote"This was a song that Cee-Lo had wrote. Then this executive from Atlantic heard it and he was like, 'I want to use this for Brandy.' So he made it happen?he got Brandy on the track. But what he did was, he had this other girl demo it so Brandy could want to do it. Cee-Lo had demo'd it himself, but Michael took the song and had another girl to do it so Brandy wouldn't be intimidated hearing Cee-Lo's vocals. The way Cee-Lo originally sung it, it was so good, so hard, that they didn't want Brandy to be like, 'I can't sing like him.' So they had this other girl sing it to make it sound lighter. Overall, I was just happy to do a song with Brandy. I loved the outcome."

I never read this as being shady. I read it as, Cee-Lo was wailing like a baptist deacon in the Jim Crow south on the original...and they were thinking Bran would go  :shannonsmissing: