Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRockaBaby

TriBeCa

This snippet is stuck in my head already!! I'm over here making up my own verses.

TriBeCa

omg I need the clip she posted, singing that line "we gon do it all by ourselves" in the studio.

Rxxf

BRANDY

b7

I fucking hate that we have to wait, but we technically shouldn't even know this song exists  :dead: 

So it's not her fault, really. We dug around and found all this mess out sssssss i guess I'll thug this out. Ugh

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on March 04, 2020, 03:48:35 PM
I fucking hate that we have to wait, but we technically shouldn't even know this song exists  :dead: 

So it's not her fault, really. We dug around and found all this mess out sssssss i guess I'll thug this out. Ugh

:stressed:

FRANCE

Quote from: hewritez on March 04, 2020, 03:18:13 PM
https://www.picuki.com/media/2257646753958664301

it sounds so goooooood

Dope. I hrd this part a while back. This may b the demo version. It doesnt sound mastered and the version on the show has more layers (tho it may just be a diff part of the song).

Heated🔥

Quote from: hewritez on March 04, 2020, 03:18:13 PM
https://www.picuki.com/media/2257646753958664301

it sounds so goooooood
i don't think that's the final studio version because I been heard/had this version for months now.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Rxxf on March 04, 2020, 03:38:35 PM

listen dud u cut down on your gifs?
Bjbvvhjjvvhjbb

I look forward to your half page gifs when there's bran news.

TriBeCa

I have been SLAYED. This bitch made my serotonin levels skyrocket.  I don't even know if I can handle the full mess. And  an army of dancers in the video.    :gorlonfire:

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on March 04, 2020, 03:48:35 PM

I feel ya about the wait. But the set up has to be right. Its been 8 yrs since PID premiered. Its best to spread the news and build up anticipation first. Dropping the single in a couple of days wont do her justice. Folks gon be like "Brandy got a new song?" By the following week. Its best to do a lil promo and get the word out that Bran is back first. Drop a video teaser or two, single cover, take it step by step to spread the word.