Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Heated🔥

Heated🔥

Noni

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 04, 2020, 03:57:29 PM
It feels sooo good!  I'm riding around blasting this shit!  It's all nice out.  Such a dope song for spring

Kipp what is she saying in the snippet on the talk?

Baby mama
Baby mama
I ain't with that petty
Not that baby mama
...(this is the part I want)
Baby mama

anon

It feels sooo good!  I'm riding around blasting this shit!  It's all nice out.  Such a dope song for spring
We get it. You have the song.

Noni

Which roads are you driving on? I'll ask my American cousins to cruise past you and record the sound

:ATLcameo:

Heated🔥

wait so u didn't just hear it but u have it?
:uhh:

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: LF on March 04, 2020, 03:54:35 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on March 04, 2020, 03:48:35 PM
I fucking hate that we have to wait, but we technically shouldn't even know this song exists  :dead: 

So it's not her fault, really. We dug around and found all this mess out sssssss i guess I'll thug this out. Ugh

I feel ya about the wait. But the set up has to be right. Its been 8 yrs since PID premiered. Its best to spread the news and build up anticipation first. Dropping the single in a couple of days wont do her justice. Folks gon be like "Brandy got a new song?" By the following week. Its best to do a lil promo and get the word out that Bran is back first. Drop a video teaser or two, single cover, take it step by step to spread the word.

!!!! THIS

It seems like they're taking the time to do this right.

Heated🔥

Quote from: Noni on March 04, 2020, 03:59:17 PM

Which roads are you driving on? I'll ask my American cousins to cruise past you and record the sound

jjjgcgjjkbccbjh noni chile

Sovereign.

BIT' the way I know she's gagging the choreo!!!!!! It references Sammy Davis Jr's "Rhythm of Life". 

Noni

Quote from: Babyface on March 04, 2020, 04:00:01 PM
Quote from: Noni on March 04, 2020, 03:59:17 PM

jjjgcgjjkbccbjh noni chile

Bran keeps me acting a teenage fool 🤦🏾‍♂️

Heated🔥