Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

I have a feeling she will do Brokenhearted. That lil instagram mess she did a while back was a teaser. Brokenhearted would shit with an orchestra.

b7

Bish

She is doing covers of other songs as well so I doubt she?ll do a lot of  album tracks or songs she hasn?t performed before.

Harlem

Is someone from this board in her comments?! I?m cryin at someone saying I?m tired of boppin to Whitney tributes and Almost Doesn?t Count  :plzstop:

Bish

Quote from: Harlem on January 19, 2019, 07:30:48 PM
Is someone from this board in her comments?! I?m cryin at someone saying I?m tired of boppin to Whitney tributes and Almost Doesn?t Count  :plzstop:
TBH that?s why I haven?t got tickets yet. I saw her three times during Two Eleven era. I?m waiting for a report from Friday?s show and hopefully I can get a ticket at the last minute. But I think this will be a much improved set.

VirgoMind

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 19, 2019, 06:41:30 PM
Queen been rehearsing REHEARSING

[instagram]

I?m the fuck ready! No matter what she performs, that orchestra is gonna take the songs to another level.

Sovereign.

I?m sure Anthony Burrell?s fine ass is gonna be dancing with her again. 

LordB

Quote from: MrMoon on January 18, 2019, 04:31:31 PM
UGH
I CANT WAIT.

Don't say hi tho.
I'm shy. My english sucks. And I'm only there for GHANt.

d

IQoniK

Quote from: Harlem on January 19, 2019, 07:30:48 PM

Lets keep it real now...I know y'all feel the same. I swear i'ma throw summin at her if she does that Tired ASS 3-song Whitney Tribute again....sis needs to wake up and realize we aint trying to hear that same shit 6 years in a row.    :butim16robert: