RHOBH Season 10 Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, March 18, 2020, 01:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

May 28, 2020, 12:11:12 PM #195 Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 12:14:09 PM by Trey
Djjsjdjsjdjsjjdjsjdjs lemme catch up with this mess. Yea, it's kinda boring but I still like and vibe with them. I can tell it was probably really CUTE in previous seasons.

STUNNA GOD

Ok yea. I'm getting annoyed already. Snnsnsnssnsnnsns

These day long arguments over people being late and getting glammed.....

:udontlookok:

ssw4919

They are about to start getting revved up with the mess.  It's starting with Denise.

STUNNA GOD

"Don't tell her to fuck off! That's so mean."

BDNSNDNSNDNNSNSNSZNNSNZNSNMSNSNSNSt

this sandbox MESS

Scott.

Fuck Vyle.

I'm here for any dragging she gets.

STUNNA GOD

SHHDHSHDHDHSHSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJ

Im really enjoying it now bbys. It kinda reminds me of ATL in a lot of ways. Garcelle was a perfect addition 

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: Trey on May 28, 2020, 04:22:22 PM
SHHDHSHDHDHSHSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJ

Im really enjoying it now bbys. It kinda reminds me of ATL in a lot of ways. Garcelle was a perfect addition
what ep you on now?

KenyaMamaDoor

I'm starting to have a pure hatred for Erika. What happened to "I don't like catty girls"? She need to get this Russian espionage character she's playing the fuck on somewhere. 

Her, Rinna, & Kyle are pissed about Denise having an active career in acting

STUNNA GOD

Episode 7. Garcelle was trying to MESS a bit previous episode.

BDNDNDNSNNDNSNDNNSNSNSMNSNSS

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

I'm so sick of this hypersensitive white woman victim mess. She never called y'all bad moms..... she said she doesn't want to have  those type of conversations in front of her kids. And since it's her fucking HOUSE, y'all should be respectful of her request. What's the fucking ISSUE??

Zankou.

Quote from: stallionara on May 28, 2020, 04:36:39 PM
I'm starting to have a pure hatred for Erika. What happened to "I don't like catty girls"? She need to get this Russian espionage character she's playing the fuck on somewhere.

Her, Rinna, & Kyle are pissed about Denise having an active career in acting

Perfect example of her

This is the first season I've watched and based on reunion clips I thought I'd like her but not so much

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on May 28, 2020, 05:21:47 PM
I'm so sick of this hypersensitive white woman victim mess. She never called y'all bad moms..... she said she doesn't want to have  those type of conversations in front of her kids. And since it's her fucking HOUSE, y'all should be respectful of her request. What's the fucking ISSUE??

It has to be the dumbest argument in housewives history

KenyaMamaDoor

May 28, 2020, 05:36:47 PM #209 Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 05:39:16 PM by stallionara
Quote from: Trey on May 28, 2020, 05:21:47 PM
I%u2019m so sick of this hypersensitive white woman victim mess. She never called y%u2019all bad moms..... she said she doesn%u2019t want to have  those type of conversations in front of her kids. And since it%u2019s her fucking HOUSE, y%u2019all should be respectful of her request. What%u2019s the fucking ISSUE??

omg yes. They are pressing it out. But to no avail. The audience sees through it :plzstop: some of these gorls too old