RHOBH Season 10 Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, March 18, 2020, 01:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

LVDP is watching this with popcorn  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KenyaMamaDoor

Not LVP, Garcelle, & Denise in a group chat kii'd up cfccccff plotting queen said lemme play one more trick on these hoes 

🦚

From Garcelle's IG live with Sherrie Shepherd:

- She felt pressure being the 1st black woman on RHOBH. A week before the premiere, she had a panic attack when it finally hit her
- She didn't come on RHOBH to bring another woman down, but she'll put you in your place if you come for her. She wouldn't have been able to be on RHOA ("I know my lane")
- The show isn't scripted at all. They just tell you who you're having lunch with that day
- Her reaction to Sutton saying her talking about sex was inappropriate: "BITCH PLEASE"
- On Kyle: Kyle said at the dinner party, "I was surprised that you are as fabulous as you are". Sherrie asks Garcelle "What did she think you were?" Garcelle shakes her head and laughs
- Garcelle is friends with Denise, Rinna, and Erika off the show
- She says Erika is kinda like a black girl
- Her kids' donut party was a sleepover for 20+ kids but all parents didn't want their kids filmed
- Garcelle told the EP that starting last week's episode with a group of black women was a good look. You can have diversity in every zip code
- She would want to bring Sheree (Smith) to be on the RHOBH cast
- Her manager and agent didn't want her to do reality tv, but she felt that the timing is right. She did it since filming is in Beverly Hills and wouldn't take her away from her kids
——————///——————-

Beau

Quote from: Slæluma on May 22, 2020, 01:34:11 AM
From Garcelle's IG live with Sherrie Shepherd:

- She felt pressure being the 1st black woman on RHOBH. A week before the premiere, she had a panic attack when it finally hit her
- She didn't come on RHOBH to bring another woman down, but she'll put you in your place if you come for her. She wouldn't have been able to be on RHOA ("I know my lane")
- The show isn't scripted at all. They just tell you who you're having lunch with that day
- Her reaction to Sutton saying her talking about sex was inappropriate: "BITCH PLEASE"
- On Kyle: Kyle said at the dinner party, "I was surprised that you are as fabulous as you are". Sherrie asks Garcelle "What did she think you were?" Garcelle shakes her head and laughs
- Garcelle is friends with Denise, Rinna, and Erika off the show
- She says Erika is kinda like a black girl
- Her kids' donut party was a sleepover for 20+ kids but all parents didn't want their kids filmed
- Garcelle told the EP that starting last week's episode with a group of black women was a good look. You can have diversity in every zip code
- She would want to bring Sheree (Smith) to be on the RHOBH cast
- Her manager and agent didn't want her to do reality tv, but she felt that the timing is right. She did it since filming is in Beverly Hills and wouldn't take her away from her kids

t4p

Beau

Kyle just seems intimidated by Garcelle imo. She like a typical white women that treads lightly to not offend by saying the wrong thing so she keeps it short with Garcelle. I think she wanted to feel her out more and see how she interacted with the other ladies first, and once she found small things she like about Sutton she decided well let me make friends with one new girl and be tread lightly with the other. I can see how Garcelle feels slighted by it  but t the same time she shouldn't necessarily let that lead her dislike for Kyle. But I loved it when Denise, Rinna, & Garcelle were in the car ride Kii'iinng  (highlight of the episode).

🦚

Vyle is probably scared to say something racist. Which says a lot about her. Nobody else is doing the mess she does.

She remembers the heavy backlash the show got when they made those remarks about Joyce.
——————///——————-

🦚

——————///——————-

Cowboy Nine

The real Kyle is coming out to play this season huh?

She's always been a bitch.

That good girl mess was late.

🦚

She's still not all the way there. I need her to add Kwee's next time.  :howfestive:
——————///——————-

M-Rocka

ssw4919

Vyle is afraid she'll look racist.  This isn't Joyce, who they can call names and laugh at without repercussions.  Garcelle is a successful actress with fans who will not tolerate racism against her.  Vyle is also jealous.  She's only kissing up to Sutton because she's rich and Mauricio I had tons of lawsuits.   Vyle  is crying because she's stressed about money, has to keep leaving filming to do other projects for money, and she's mad other people with lawsuits (Dorit) look unbothered this season. :roflmao:

"Glam!  Fake! :fuming: " She really wants to know how Dorit can afford it.   :dead:

ssw4919

🦚

:plzstop:

Anytime you hot a bitch with the truth on these shows ...they swear ppl are plotting.

The jig is up miss mommas.

No more hiding behind kim and LVDP
——————///——————-

Cowboy Nine

Did she think it was gonna stop at LVP?

You're next hun.

:letsmessfag:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Slæluma on May 15, 2020, 02:18:44 AM
Quote from: Lis' Landry on May 14, 2020, 08:50:35 PM
Kyle is just not a looker in the way Denise is. She gon apologize after every episode that brings out her jealousy airs? :dead:

Sdfbhjkk

I live that you finally got in here.

Denise, Garcelle and Lisa R are not taking kyles mess.

And dorito is on the fence ... ready to jump

I'm fine with the Kyle lashings cause she is the reason Lisa v isn't really on the show anymore but if they take out Kyle then there won't be anymore original girls left