RHOBH Season 10 Cast Photo

Started by M-Rocka, March 18, 2020, 01:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Noone cares about that OG mess

Also Vyle ain't leaving. She's a fame whore
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on May 23, 2020, 01:27:49 PM
Quote from: Slæluma on May 15, 2020, 02:18:44 AM
Quote from: Lis' Landry on May 14, 2020, 08:50:35 PM
Kyle is just not a looker in the way Denise is. She gon apologize after every episode that brings out her jealousy airs? :dead:

Sdfbhjkk

I live that you finally got in here.

Denise, Garcelle and Lisa R are not taking kyles mess.

And dorito is on the fence ... ready to jump

I'm fine with the Kyle lashings cause she is the reason Lisa v isn't really on the show anymore but if they take out Kyle then there won't be anymore original girls left

So.  :plea:

Zankou.

I don't get the correlation between the 3 some talk around her kids and the talk about the happy ended when they weren't around 

🦚

Quote from: zanny on May 23, 2020, 01:56:45 PM
I don't get the correlation between the 3 some talk around her kids and the talk about the happy ended when they weren't around

Yeah. That shit makes no sense.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

ssw4919

Quote from: zanny on May 23, 2020, 01:56:45 PM

!!!

I can see maybe saying that her teen may see it on tv, but still.  People should be appropriate around kids no matter what.   :uhh:

Buy The Stars✨

Omggg garcelle is here for mess!! She is fed up with Kyle 

what kyle was wearing tonight was hideous 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on May 23, 2020, 12:54:20 PM
The real Kyle is coming out to play this season huh?

She's always been a bitch.

That good girl mess was late.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on May 23, 2020, 08:07:34 PM
Omggg garcelle is here for mess!! She is fed up with Kyle

what kyle was wearing tonight was hideous
mxmxmxnxxnxnxnxnx

Zankou.

this shit is so damn BORING :uhh:

are they really gonna drag this "glam for a workout" and the whole Teddi and Kyle dyke mess all season

Cowboy Nine

This episode was boring.

Brandi comes in episode 10 with the mess so I'll start watching again then.

Cowgirl

Quote from: LisaRaye is flop bitch on May 28, 2020, 09:57:50 AM
this shit is so damn BORING :uhh:

are they really gonna drag this "glam for a workout" and the whole Teddi and Kyle dyke mess all season
Yea, very lame. I'm assuming the dyke stuff is what sparked the Denise/Brandi stuff tho.

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 23, 2020, 01:08:46 PM
Vyle is afraid she'll look racist.  This isn't Joyce, who they can call names and laugh at without repercussions.  Garcelle is a successful actress with fans who will not tolerate racism against her.  Vyle is also jealous.  She's only kissing up to Sutton because she's rich and Mauricio I had tons of lawsuits.   Vyle  is crying because she's stressed about money, has to keep leaving filming to do other projects for money, and she's mad other people with lawsuits (Dorit) look unbothered this season. :roflmao:

"Glam!  Fake! :fuming: " She really wants to know how Dorit can afford it.   :dead:
oh boy, you covered a lot. Kyle really should take that pantry pussy, mom jean vag smellin ass on somewhere and take a hike. She coulda stood with her bitch last season. This season the clown bites back :letsmessfag: And she's looking her absolute worst. I know she's heaving seeing herself in these bawdy woman clothes this season

KenyaMamaDoor

Quote from: ssw4919 on May 23, 2020, 01:13:17 PM
Kyle  :usureuok:

oh girl sus is really lookin for pity somewhere? Forreal? :plzstop: LVP is kii'd up in her castle

Cowgirl