Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 11, 2019, 12:57:45 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:54:39 PM
Quote from: 12 Nights of Molesting Flopped on February 11, 2019, 12:50:26 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 12:33:23 PM
Why should we give her props or credit Bre? What is her talent other than being loud and showing off her remedial personality that other remedial, basic folks relate to?

She's a young rap artist that won a grammy. The first female since Lauryn Hill? Dassit. No one is saying like the girl, but a feat is a feat.
Why ppl are acting like they aren?t biased in here and this is a one sided situation is beyond me

Well technically Im speaking for myself, haven't seen much of the other stuff. The lines have been drawn a while ago and the same niggas arguing from day 1 are still arguing now.

My point was that you can still give props, not fuck with the artist , and troll the artists fans without invalidating an accomplishment that you would celebrate if your fave achieved it.

Similar to when you and I were saying usher is a legend and a lot of ppl were trying to discredit him. That's hating and being a hater.
I agree, I think everyone knows that but they won?t admit it in here. The title alone is created to antagonize

That's all im saying in my OP, so thanks.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Young on February 11, 2019, 12:37:45 PM
Why should we give her props or credit Bre? What is her talent other than being loud and showing off her remedial personality that other remedial, basic folks relate to?

Girl, Nicki has NEVER given the stage presence and performance ability Cardi has shown as a ROOKIE
just last night she was out of sync/a beat ahead all of her background dancers young.

Pleasw don't put me in a position to look more pressed and GIF the moments where she was off, cause I'll do it :plzstop:

Y'all are overhyping this bitch just cause y'all watched her on LAHH. Facts.

MelMel

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 12:59:04 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 11, 2019, 12:41:01 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 11, 2019, 12:39:18 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 12:28:18 PM
Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 11:49:22 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on February 11, 2019, 11:44:56 AM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 11, 2019, 11:07:08 AM
Cardi gets a no.1
oh no.1 records don't mean anything lmao!

Cardi album booked more first week
Oh but Nicki booked more physical sales!

Cardi wins a grammy
oh but Grammy don't mean anything anyway!

Doesn't it get tired being bitter

:guys:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Now help him make it make sense...

You were definitely an active participant in many of these "Nicki ain't got no.." parties.

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 11:11:51 AM
lol @ Jayden picking excerpts of statements I made but purposely excluding the fact that they were responses to "Nicki ain't got dis! Nicki ain't got dat!" speeches.

I mean, look at the thread we're in. Take a look at the title, the OP, the response that you've added to this list of yours, and head back to the drawing board.

n

Everything ok?

:diddraispoot:
:dead:
what did Eddie have to do with it anyhow?  :uhh: :dead: :dead: :dead:

addfggbbnn

All I did was kii. Next thing I know Afro?s acrylic is all in my face  :dead:

I?m just here for the refreshments

:mmyucudnvr:
excellent :blessed:

Vonc2002

Cardi put on a performance last night  that's better than ANY Nicki performance.  FACT!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

She's a young rap artist that won a grammy. The first female since Lauryn Hill? Dassit. No one is saying like the girl, but a feat is a feat.
And I'm questioning the feat. Yes, I'm tryna diminish her success by degrading a Gramny to its proper position as a pointless artifact that can simply be paid for.  What's wrong with that?
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PMYou've pretty much said you don't like her and I don't expect you to but going lengths to discredit the same accolades that you would celebrate if your fave achieved them is wild. You can troll and still not be a hypocrite.
All's fair in stanning and dragging. This is silly. I'm gon berate this silly bitch at any angle I can think of. Fuck this talentless whore

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kurama

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:10:57 PM

And I'm questioning the feat. Yes, I'm tryna diminish her success by degrading a Gramny to its proper position as a pointless artifact that can simply be paid for.  What's wrong with that?
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PMYou've pretty much said you don't like her and I don't expect you to but going lengths to discredit the same accolades that you would celebrate if your fave achieved them is wild. You can troll and still not be a hypocrite.
All's fair in stanning and dragging. This is silly. I'm gon berate this silly bitch at any angle I can think of. Fuck this talentless whore

Girl you asked me a question and I answered  :-/

Scott.

Vonc2002

Actually just Google cardi grammy performance and see ALL the praise lolz. How did nicki's first and LAST grammy performance go over again
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 01:13:14 PM

so you think we should give flowers to anybody that's rewarded with just any ol award, even if we believe the person didn't deserve the award? I mean, that's never gon be me or my style

Oh & where are you in the Nicki threads with these sentiments.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 01:15:00 PM
Actually just Google cardi grammy performance and see ALL the
editors on Atlantic's payroll, yea

Woohoo!

🦚

Actually just Google cardi grammy performance and see ALL the praise lolz. How did nicki's first and LAST grammy performance go over again

Got her banned from that stage for life  :plzstop:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kurama

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 01:13:14 PM

so you think we should give flowers to anybody that's rewarded with just any ol award, even if we believe the person didn't deserve the award? I mean, that's never gon be me or my style

Oh & where are you in the Nicki threads with these sentiments.

Im just curious why you're asking me questions like any of this will change your mind? You said you were a hater and don't fuck with Card'. That's all we need to know.

As it relates to Nicki threads I have the same stance, or did you forget the lil powwow we had when I said Nick' is more talented?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Charti B on February 11, 2019, 01:18:17 PM

Got her banned from that stage for life  :plzstop:
:plzstop: