Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 01:19:39 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:10:57 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 12:33:23 PM
Why should we give her props or credit Bre? What is her talent other than being loud and showing off her remedial personality that other remedial, basic folks relate to?

She's a young rap artist that won a grammy. The first female since Lauryn Hill? Dassit. No one is saying like the girl, but a feat is a feat.
And I'm questioning the feat. Yes, I'm tryna diminish her success by degrading a Gramny to its proper position as a pointless artifact that can simply be paid for.  What's wrong with that?
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PMYou've pretty much said you don't like her and I don't expect you to but going lengths to discredit the same accolades that you would celebrate if your fave achieved them is wild. You can troll and still not be a hypocrite.
All's fair in stanning and dragging. This is silly. I'm gon berate this silly bitch at any angle I can think of. Fuck this talentless whore

Girl you asked me a question and I answered  :-/
so you think we should give flowers to anybody that's rewarded with just any ol award, even if we believe the person didn't deserve the award? I mean, that's never gon be me or my style

Oh & where are you in the Nicki threads with these sentiments.

Im just curious why you're asking me questions like any of this will change your mind? You said you were a hater and don't fuck with Card'. That's all we need to know.

As it relates to Nicki threads I have the same stance, or did you forget the lil powwow we had when I said Nick' is more talented?
Yes I forget most detailed things as it relates to this board or maybe I didn't see that at all. But, yes, you're correct. Taste :raycharles2urmess:

Ig your initial comment didn't apply to me? I felt attacked tho

Vonc2002

Im sorry but I'm legit estatic that a bitch i actually love came in the industry and figuratively and literally stomped this hoe out of it :dead:
It was actually quite masterfully done.  Came in and achieved everything this hoe couldn't...... In 2 yrs. Last night was the final nail in nicki's coffin. She's DONE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Kurama

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:22:01 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 01:19:39 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:16:05 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 01:13:14 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 01:10:57 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 12:33:23 PM
Why should we give her props or credit Bre? What is her talent other than being loud and showing off her remedial personality that other remedial, basic folks relate to?

She's a young rap artist that won a grammy. The first female since Lauryn Hill? Dassit. No one is saying like the girl, but a feat is a feat.
And I'm questioning the feat. Yes, I'm tryna diminish her success by degrading a Gramny to its proper position as a pointless artifact that can simply be paid for.  What's wrong with that?
Quote from: Kurama on February 11, 2019, 12:38:01 PMYou've pretty much said you don't like her and I don't expect you to but going lengths to discredit the same accolades that you would celebrate if your fave achieved them is wild. You can troll and still not be a hypocrite.
All's fair in stanning and dragging. This is silly. I'm gon berate this silly bitch at any angle I can think of. Fuck this talentless whore

Girl you asked me a question and I answered  :-/
so you think we should give flowers to anybody that's rewarded with just any ol award, even if we believe the person didn't deserve the award? I mean, that's never gon be me or my style

Oh & where are you in the Nicki threads with these sentiments.

Im just curious why you're asking me questions like any of this will change your mind? You said you were a hater and don't fuck with Card'. That's all we need to know.

As it relates to Nicki threads I have the same stance, or did you forget the lil powwow we had when I said Nick' is more talented?
Yes I forget most detailed things as it relates to this board or maybe I didn't see that at all. But, yes, you're correct. Taste :raycharles2urmess:

Ig your initial comment didn't apply to me? I felt attacked tho

Nah you have always been SF with being a troll

All good
:cmerefag:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 01:15:00 PM
Actually just Google cardi grammy performance and see ALL the praise lolz. How did nicki's first and LAST grammy performance go over again

Even her acceptance speech is almost 3 million views and #1 on trending. That's leaps and bounds above every other moment during the ceremony.     

:plzstop:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

Gilgamesh.