So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Everything doesn't need to be loaded up with harmonies.  I dont like this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CREAM.

Young

BrandyFromTheFuture

Vonc2002

Im sorry but if i see one more video or hear one more snippet of her in a damn studio recording sumn that's never coming out :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:50:05 AM
Im sorry but if i see one more video or hear one more snippet of her in a damn studio recording sumn that's never coming out :dead:

This Souncloud artist

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 05, 2019, 07:51:53 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 07:50:05 AM

This Souncloud artist
even they release their mess :unsure:

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 05, 2019, 07:53:18 AM
Quote from: Young on February 05, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

dddddd

do you like it?

Dndndnfnfnfnfnfnff

What was wrong with the original and why is this going on while there?s no NEW fckn music out

D.I.E.G.O.

I love the idea of this. She sounds beautiful. Hopefully it?s for an upcoming show.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Cute.. maybe she?s doing what Mya did with fallen

Vonc2002