Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

KippDaddy

Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 04:38:37 PM
Sis should come back to DC with a free show or a sneak peak at the album . Idk something to say you?re truly sorry and love your fans

No shade but she clearly gives zero fucks.  Love her but

FlowerBomb

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 26, 2019, 04:47:58 PM
Quote from: lovechild on January 26, 2019, 04:38:37 PM
Sis should come back to DC with a free show or a sneak peak at the album . Idk something to say you?re truly sorry and love your fans

No shade but she clearly gives zero fucks.  Love her but

'ology

Quote from: Harlem on January 26, 2019, 12:21:06 AM
The beautiful ballet choreo and strings that was going to be for LWCMO stresses me OWT
:stressed:
Omfg  :stressed:
That I tried and where u wanna be are the main things I wanted to hear

KippDaddy

Quote from: brocka4life on January 26, 2019, 04:45:42 PM
If the illness is true, it sounds pretty serious.

1. Acute laryngitis is a temporary condition caused by overusing the vocal cords. It can also be caused by an infection. Treating the underlying condition causes the laryngitis to go away. Acute laryngitis can be caused by: viral infections

2. Acute sinusitis can be triggered by a cold or allergies and may resolve on its own.
Symptoms include headache, facial pain, runny nose, and nasal congestion.

3. Vocal hemorrhage occurs when a blood vessel in the vocal fold or in the vocal cord ruptures, and leaks blood into the superficial lamina propria (SLP). This disrupts the vibrations in the vocal cord and usually causes severe disorder of the voice (dysphonia).
Vocal hemorrhage typically happens as a result of forceful or incorrect use of the voice. Its pathology is the same as a bruise anywhere else on the body, where blood vessels break and leak blood into the skin. The resulting bruise then heals so long as it is not retraumatized. Similarly, in the case of vocal hemorrhage, complete voice rest is essential to allow the vocal cord to remain still. This enables blood to be reabsorbed. Failing to rest the voice can cause further bleeding and scarring.

4. Reinke's edema is characterized by the "sac-like" appearance of the fluid-filled vocal cords.[5] The swelling of the vocal folds causes the voice to become deep and hoarse. Therefore, the major symptom of Reinke's edema is a hoarseness similar to laryngitis.

I hope u don?t take this this the wrong way but what about the rest of her post about the drama .

We gon conviently ignore the fact that sis fell out again with someone and this time it cost her the launch of her era?

'ology

Quote from: Celebrimbor. on January 26, 2019, 12:21:20 AM
:uhh: the way Mayday was DECIMATED in here

Honestly never seen anything like this before since the Great Destruction  of Vonc
Fxzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxzzzzzz

'ology

Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:42:15 AM
I'm still so dead at silent coming on here trying to give a

Let's make a video guys! For bran! She is sick! Everyone in DC lets meet today at the pentagon! But she doesn't know don't tell her lolz

Gorlllll
I'm really hollerin!!! :kii:
I was like how disconnected can they be from this situation

KippDaddy

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on January 26, 2019, 12:42:15 AM
I'm still so dead at silent coming on here trying to give a

Let's make a video guys! For bran! She is sick! Everyone in DC lets meet today at the pentagon! But she doesn't know don't tell her lolz

Gorlllll
I'm really hollerin!!! :kii:
I was like how disconnected can they be from this situation

:kii:

'ology

Quote from: NIOBE. on January 26, 2019, 12:57:26 AM
Frank's post is so empowering and sad. I pray other miraculous opportunities come but that she takes better care of herself in the meantime, I.E. going to the doctor way in advance!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
I?m so sad for Brandy. She worked so hard on this performance for The Kennedy Center. It was so hard for her to pull out, but she had to y?all. I have never seen her so sad until last night. I saw the runny nose, but ignored it like she did because my selfish ass wanted her to do this show and show the world her gift. That was wrong to ignore. Forgive me Brandy. She had us rehearsing in Atlanta, LA, then back to Atlanta. It was so much fun and hard work at the same time. She choreographed things. She arranged music. She pushed us all to do our best. She has become the best singer and dancer ever. A triple threat. I am so sad she didn?t get to show the world her hard work and gifted talents. I guess we all wanted to do it too bad, but her health is important. Get well Brandy. Love You So Much. @4everbrandy
This whole ignoring sickness is the dumbest thing I've heard from a vet performer  :uhh:

'ology

Quote from: Bruce on January 26, 2019, 02:25:49 AM
I feel sorry for her I do, but that does not change the fact that the moment after she called Kennedy Center she should have posted a cancellation notice.

Brandy and Monica are really the only two singers I follow. I consider Monica to be the laziest singer ever and I stan for her. With that being said even she post herself at her ENT, who regularly checks her nose and throat, because it is her lively hood. I still do not understand how a singer with such a big show ignoring sinus/throat issues until the day of their biggest performances in 20 years. I?ve always thought this is a regular routine for professional vocalist.

The whole, ?they have already sent out an offical notification to you? but I guess I will add to that too is very rude. This is poorly written from both Frank and Brandy. This is written from their stand points and I am not sure if Brandy just does not know, but many of us are losing money from work and have spent thousands on hotels and flights to sit in a city that is cold as hell with all of the attractions shut down.

I hope she is better but some acknowledgement of how hard her fans ride for her, and how far they have traveled would be appreciated. It is truly much more than an ?inconvenience?. Things happen we all know this , and wish her the best but there were so many opportunities for them to handle ALL of the situations leading up to this much better.
All of this !

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: 'ology on January 26, 2019, 04:58:19 PM
Quote from: NIOBE. on January 26, 2019, 12:57:26 AM
Frank's post is so empowering and sad. I pray other miraculous opportunities come but that she takes better care of herself in the meantime, I.E. going to the doctor way in advance!

[instagram]
[/instagram]

Quotefrankgatson
I?m so sad for Brandy. She worked so hard on this performance for The Kennedy Center. It was so hard for her to pull out, but she had to y?all. I have never seen her so sad until last night. I saw the runny nose, but ignored it like she did because my selfish ass wanted her to do this show and show the world her gift. That was wrong to ignore. Forgive me Brandy. She had us rehearsing in Atlanta, LA, then back to Atlanta. It was so much fun and hard work at the same time. She choreographed things. She arranged music. She pushed us all to do our best. She has become the best singer and dancer ever. A triple threat. I am so sad she didn?t get to show the world her hard work and gifted talents. I guess we all wanted to do it too bad, but her health is important. Get well Brandy. Love You So Much. @4everbrandy
This whole ignoring sickness is the dumbest thing I've heard from a vet performer  :uhh:
Exactly.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Young