SoulQuarius is today!

Started by Young, February 18, 2017, 01:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Harlem on February 19, 2017, 01:30:12 PM
I like this new stylist she got! He's giving her better versions of the stuff she wants to personally rock and I can appreciate that... like it looks stylish instead of cheap and I love the braids to the side with the hair jewelry in it... she should keep this for a while

!!!

I don't think her previous tour/Soul Train looks looked cheap. They were were strange and executed poorly. This Michael Mann guy is executing her style/uniqueness more. It's very sexy yet "hers."

Sovereign.

I actually like Mons look too. I wasn't sure earlier. Mon lives for a thigh high boot.

Sovereign.

Even Kelis looks dope. Loving all of the girls looks.

Young

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 19, 2017, 01:54:09 PM
I actually like Mons look too. I wasn't sure earlier. Mon lives for a thigh high boot.

It looks good on them long thin legs sdddd

But yeah I love the look

The way she's hiding this bump tho >>>

Sovereign.

Bran is getting back to her NSN weight. If her face gets full like Zoe/Broadway era, I'd live.

Monika

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 19, 2017, 01:21:28 PM
Brandy looks and sounds amazing.  *sigh* I'm just ready for new music.  Her voice is in incredible shape. 

[Instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/BQs--vIBnCd[/Instagram]

Daaaayuuuuuum!  :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:
Yahudah

Young

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Sovereign.

NSSNSNDNNDNDNSNSNDDNDNDNDNSNNSNDDNDN

Mon is still so GUTTA!!

BranLover

I like this new stylist she got! He's giving her better versions of the stuff she wants to personally rock and I can appreciate that... like it looks stylish instead of cheap and I love the braids to the side with the hair jewelry in it... she should keep this for a while

Last night was a step in the right direction. She was still serving sex appeal while being covered up.

Harlem

Quote from: TAE! on February 19, 2017, 05:51:34 PM

Last night was a step in the right direction. She was still serving sex appeal while being covered up.

!!!

Facts! Bran should def keep this stylist for a while and hair style cuz she was really looking good this weekend and I haven't said that in a while

whatever

Young

My favorite hair and look for her in years

With minor tweaking; it could be iconic

Young

Quote from: ?quababe. on February 19, 2017, 01:54:33 PM
Even Kelis looks dope. Loving all of the girls looks.

!!! She looked good