Snippet of New Music from Bran

Started by HUGO, December 02, 2018, 08:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brocka4life

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 10:06:32 PM
Quote from: NIOBE. on December 02, 2018, 10:03:18 PM
The harmonies are her signature. Why y?all all of a sudden got amnesia? :uhh:
We need her ass to stand flat footed and sing sometimes. These songs with all this MESS in bg. CH!

We need singles and videos too.

Young

Quote from: M on December 02, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
Damn, Brandy has 4 million followers! Haha, that Star role is bringing them in!

Ackkkk!!!

This is good news

Promotion for the album will need to reach as many as possible

Afrodisiac15

We need something the damn radio will play too..lol

brocka4life

Quote from: Ulysses on December 02, 2018, 10:07:33 PM
I hope Brandy doesn?t listen to you deaf ass muthafuckas...

Yeah because whoever she?s been listening to the last 3 eras have been steering her in the right direction.

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2018, 10:06:32 PM
Quote from: NIOBE. on December 02, 2018, 10:03:18 PM
The harmonies are her signature. Why y?all all of a sudden got amnesia? :uhh:
We need her ass to stand flat footed and sing sometimes. These songs with all this MESS in bg. CH!

Definitely sometimes

But this is her signature .

I get both sides. This sounds good tho

Sovereign.

That savin alll mah loooOooove  :ohwow:

Sing nigga!

Sovereign.

Vonc? beloved...don?t you go up for Dawn? :kii: All of that business she be having going on on all her records. :plzstop:

lovechild

I thought it was playing backwards because I couldn?t understand a word she was saying lol but I miss the brandynese days . This is giving me outro ... list all my song titles and songs that have inspired me . I know Brandy won?t let us down . I?m just over the suspense . Release the music

Monika

Silent is in the comments! He said this song is one of his faves!  :-D
Yahudah

Vonc2002

December 02, 2018, 10:14:43 PM #69 Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 10:23:21 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: NIOBE. on December 02, 2018, 10:12:42 PM
Vonc? beloved...don?t you go up for Dawn? :kii: All of that business she be having going on on all her records. :plzstop:
Im sorry to say but dawn's music is interesting tho.  Alot of Brandy's music sounds boring AF to me at this point.  Im not gonna try to make it make sense but all i can say is dawn excites me with her music and that's sumn brandy hasnt done lately.  I've hated MOST of what I've heard from her these last few yrs
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Lowkey brandy doesn't sound good live to me anymore at this point either.  I hate this live singing technique she's developed. I'll see how i feel when her music arrives tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

She ain?t released nothing. :kii: But alright! Move how you move.

Sovereign.

With all due respect beloved....what do you LIKE? Why still you around? Something?s keeping you around.

Vonc2002

Quote from: NIOBE. on December 02, 2018, 10:17:34 PM
She ain?t released nothing.
As in all those snippets i heard. All these songs she featured on.  I cant stand the sir the fag song and she's lowkey unbearable on the jhene song. Im very disappointed with her tbh. That's low-key why i can no longer stan

Vonc2002

Brandy has been my A1 since Day 1 tho so im willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and see wassup when the music comes