Brandy ft. Chance The Rapper “Baby Mama” 3/27 (Brandy confirms with teaser)

Started by Steffon, March 04, 2020, 02:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

They need to just include this on her album and shoot a visual as well. This song is a HIT.

GLOCK

Quote from: LF on March 08, 2020, 07:03:03 PM
They need to just include this on her album and shoot a visual as well. This song is a HIT.

whew

She's the best still

I forgot about this

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 1RIG on March 08, 2020, 06:18:22 PM
Quote from: LF on March 08, 2020, 05:24:23 PM
I'd b more pissed if this becomes like a 2 single era. If we waited 8 yrs for the era to be over in 4 months...
nah my friend Steven (and others) said she's already gearing up to film ANOTHER video mess

She ain't playing
wait...i hope it's for borderline

GLOCK

I don't know if borderline is the girl that y'all are making her owt to be

tbh

Opposites Attract.

Shooting 4 videos would be appropriate especially since she's independent and coined. 

At the very least a documentary. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: MCMXCVI. on March 08, 2020, 07:07:15 PM
Shooting 4 videos would be appropriate especially since she's independent and coined.

At the very least a documentary.
didn't one of the insiders say that she's been documenting the process of making the album?

FRANCE

Quote from: GLOCK on March 08, 2020, 07:05:33 PM
I don't know if borderline is the girl that y'all are making her owt to be

tbh

havent hrd the full yet, but yeah, not sure about it as a single yet. but thats just based off all the snippets we've heard. im sure it'll be a fave of mine tho.

lovechild

Borderline is giving me almost like a so sick ... maybe for the 3rd single but I don't think it should be a second single . It's a dope album track tho! I think sis should come back with another bop ... don't slow it down just yet Bran 

FRANCE

Quote from: lovechild on March 08, 2020, 07:24:32 PM
Borderline is giving me almost like a so sick ... maybe for the 3rd single but I don't think it should be a second single . It's a dope album track tho! I think sis should come back with another bop ... don't slow it down just yet Bran

No ones checkin for a ballad durin summer time. They better not.

GLOCK

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 07:30:55 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 08, 2020, 07:26:58 PM
Kipp what does black Barbie give?

Man I HOPE, that makes it
Album!  It's so fucking dope.

She had posted a clip
Of her in the studio
Recording that one
damn which one was it?

Is it mid ? Or up?!
The title still throws me off

BrandyFromTheFuture

1st single: Baby Mama / 2nd single: Black Barbie / 3rd single: Borderline ....come one creative songtitles!

Young

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: KippDaddy on March 08, 2020, 07:48:49 PM
I was anti borderline but I really do love it.   I think it woulda been a great accompanying single.   I think their game plan is really old school which isn't necessarily a bad thing

Borderline would be dope
If on March 27 they said the album was coming at the end of April.   Then mid April the borderline then the album.

I wish they moved quick with the release kinda like Justin Bieber.  I feel like that's the better way

They are looking at a different song, for the second single!
album coming at the end of April?

Young