We are Going into the 8th Year Soon...

Started by Rxxf, November 03, 2019, 01:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

November 03, 2019, 03:51:51 PM #15 Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 03:53:00 PM by Annie
#divinetiming

/.\

HUGO

November 03, 2019, 05:52:26 PM #16 Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 05:52:43 PM by Hugo
Quote from: DraeDrizzl3 on November 03, 2019, 02:49:54 PM
Well, at least she told the truth about SOMETHING. Definitely no more 4 year breaks
  :rudone:

:plzstop:

Sis said Imma double that shit

HUGO

Na but no funny shit  this bitch has no respect or regards for her fans and I'm sick and fucking tired.

Buy The Stars✨

Well, at least she told the truth about SOMETHING. Definitely no more 4 year breaks

sdljfdsffk

you sho nuff right .. bran pulled the GOTCHA on us

long-timeTheRoofFan

What a rough 8 years it's been. Please Brandy deliver THE album we've been waiting for.  :wub:

Le Champ

:dead:

lovechild

Do you guys think it's coming out this year? 

AfroJisiac

:dead:

right !  she meant way more than 4 qesfhgjftdr

AfroJisiac

Quote from: lovechild on November 04, 2019, 07:30:02 AM
Do you guys think it's coming out this year?

nop qzesrdf

the album definitely not...

the single...maybe and i don't even believe it myself... this is an unsure "maybe"   seein' how things are turnin' into zqesdf

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Annie on November 03, 2019, 03:51:51 PM
#divinetiming

this time i dont fuckin' want no Intro oand Outros...unless they are lil 1min songs.
they better nop be like the intro and outro of TwoEleven ..cause they were WACKK!!!!  i didnt understand them tho...like wtf

lovechild

Yeah 1 part of me feels like because of Lashawn it's not gonna come out but then it's also confusing because she released Freedom rings afterwards and  dedicates every post to him and his family so it's just kind  of confusing what the plan is for this era .  No videos , no promotion , no effort in appearance ,  no tracklisting , no date , no official title . 

this is definitely the most confusing era . Even with the release of freedom rings and love again . I've never seen Brandy release 2 singles from her album in such a sloppy way .  And those songs don't even sound like they belong on the same album together lol I just want some clarity from her but also feel selfish for even wanting that considering the tragedy of her friend and music partner leaving unexpectedly .  Idk !!! 

Monika

Quote from: Annie on November 03, 2019, 12:15:30 PM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on November 03, 2019, 11:02:15 AM
Its all my fault guys

I set the intention that she should take 8 to 10 years for her next project not realizing
my manifestation abilities at the time

album coming in divine timing guys
I knew there was some magic going on

:dead: :dead: :dead:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Hugo on November 03, 2019, 05:56:03 PM
Na but no funny shit  this bitch has no respect or regards for her fans and I'm sick and fucking tired.
:calmdownsis:
Yahudah

long-timeTheRoofFan