Cowgirl

Quote from: U.S. Border Patrol on April 10, 2019, 04:57:07 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 10, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
Quote from: U.S. Border Patrol on April 10, 2019, 01:54:41 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 10, 2019, 01:27:34 PM
Quote from: U.S. Border Patrol on April 10, 2019, 01:17:27 PM
Quote from: BowDown on April 10, 2019, 01:02:49 PM
Quote from: .:::Slæ The Tastemæker:::. on April 10, 2019, 12:58:01 PM
What does him being gay have to do with the act. Do they put heterosexual in front of the article if he was?
ncnfnfnffnnfnfnff

May put the "gay" in there front and center. The article's headline doesn't say that:

Popular high school teacher ID'd as shooter who killed man in Dunwoody

"In the messages, police stated that Jones sent an unknown person naked photographs of himself and McClendon-Thomas had discovered that Jones cheated on him."

Jones told the officer that McClendon-Thomas was "mental" and that he was scared he would come to his home. He told police he met McClendon-Thomas through a gay dating website, called Jack'd. Jones said he knew the high school teacher for about a year and stated that they never had sex and never lived together.
omg flight

I'm glad you didn't get tangled into this mess. People are really insane

You just never know. Imagine if y'all met up and this crazy nigga saw y'all together  :uhh:

The last time he seen me was late 2017 or early 2018. I know mess when i see it and steer clear.

People are saying Kody may have stole 100k which belonged to the church Roy went to and Roy went to jail for it recently. That possibly may have prompted the mess
Who is Kody?!

Trainer he didn't go by no damn James Curtis most ppl call him Kody
nxncnnccxnccbc

Cowgirl

Quote from: jaguar. on April 10, 2019, 05:10:41 PM
Between witnessing suicides, terror apathy and murder love-triangles, this seems like a new era of Bsource.

The apocalypse era.

:flamebroiled:
:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: